Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: $43000.00 for a mogul yikes

Device(s)
    HTC Mogul
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    He said the bank even called him to tell him it was denied but they still let it go through? HA. Uh, why?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzK
    2. that you would have that ammount of money tied to a debt card in the first place!
    Unless you need your money instantly liquid, you should have that elsewhere making more than any checking/savings will give you! ... not to mention the security concerns!
    That makes no sense, almost every bank i deal with will let an outrageous amount post to the bank account if you have good credit. The amount you can overdraw tends to be tied with your credit score afaik. Also, another factor is the bank's policies. Usually they will just because they know they can charge you a fee for it, and i imagine Citi (just knowing how they operate), would also charge a separate fee for the amount being so high.
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: WideOpenWest 500/50

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (Alltel Plan)
    Feedback Score
    It is not tied to a credit score. Mine score is way above the average. I purchased two new phones last year and by the time I made it back to my store the credit card company was on the phone verifying I purchased the phones.

It just seems whoever his cardholder is, dropped the ball on this one, EVEN if Sprint billed incorrectly.

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    thankfully they fixed it although they havent even notified me my email, letter, phone, carrier pidgeon, smoke signals or the pony express now its time to get my money the hell out of dodge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3