Page 8 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Official LG Voyager VX10000 Pre-Release Thread Part 4: The End

Device(s)
    BB Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILETALK
    i have the voyager and if you live in san diego, ca (where LG r&d is based ) hit me up and ill let up play with it...!
    Please tell what you can about the browser (functionality of the touch screen, speed, etc).

I THINK that's the one big issue that everyone wants to know that hasn't been addressed.

TIA!
    David I Landsman

Device(s)
    vx10000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i goin to tell every1 on here and i have told this to my friends is to wait ! because think the first batch will have alot bugs like the touch on screen and browser becuz i have the apple itouch and vx10k and think the apple screen is better like when u strike it but i think vzw will here about this when cust. and testers out in the field. but as phone i luv the interface and screen is really clear, good talk time and standby. well if there's anything else let me know. -mobiletalk

Device(s)
    vx10000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sorry i am writing my reply's from my Voyager !

Feedback Score
    How are you accessing HoFo from the phone? Basically what URL do you go to/use?

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Hmm, doesn't look that way to me (I can see everyones IP Address when posting).
    ==>My Amazon page with LED car headlight bulbs: Diamond Vision LED

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    Razor and 815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Even if he is screwing around with us, I tend to go along with his statements. This Voyager is being so overhyped just like the maxx, v9m, etc. It happens everytime.

I did get the chance to talk to someone who really did have one to try....his thoughts were like I expected. Don't lose sleep over this phone. All I can say is trust me on this.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Omies enV: MOT-20.1_/00.62 UP.Browser/6.2.3.4.c.1.120 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Youtube works. Gmaps doesnt. The outside scroll sucks. Software update should fix it. Menus are fast. You can pick diff fonts for the menus. More to cnme.

Cheap TPU cases. Thunderbolt, MT4G, Nexus S (4G) Droid X/X2, DInc 2/S, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse, EVO 3D, SGSII

Use coupon code HoFo for 15% OFF your order

Device(s)
    HTC Trophy
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    if youtube works then im satisfied with the browser for the most part. Is there any buffering or anything when u watch videos on youtube? also.. can you play yahoo games or anything of the sort on the browser? i know its unlikely but i figure its worth asking...thanks again for the info

Device(s)
    Storm is coming
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mie
    Wirelessly posted (Omies enV: MOT-20.1_/00.62 UP.Browser/6.2.3.4.c.1.120 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Youtube works. Gmaps doesnt. The outside scroll sucks. Software update should fix it. Menus are fast. You can pick diff fonts for the menus. More to cnme.
    0mie if you get the chance can you report on how Gmail and gmail calendar looks? Thanks!
    Boiler up!
    Go Chargers
    Go Pads
    Go Angels

Go Sharks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JE78
    How about you post some pictures of the browser and give us some official dimensions.
    those are official dimensions

Device(s)
    Future: STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carrier(s)
    VERIZON!!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jscarano13
    found this on the other site:
    http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/d...159&fi=1436606
    H:4.64" W:2.12" D:.71"
    Weight:4.69oz
    Standard mAH:950 mAH
    Extended mAH:1,500 mAH
    Display Size: 2.81" External Display and Internal Display size
    here are the demensions of the env: Dimensions 4.64" (H) x 2.08" (W) x 0.78" (D) (got of LG's site) so if this is true, then the height would not have changes at all???? and you can definitly tell that the voyager is longer

edit: and thanks Omie for all the info! keep it coming!!

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Sent to me by a HoFo member that wants to remain anonymous (no it was not 0mie).

Device(s)
    Motorola DROID 2 (VZW)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I thought we had all realized that it was an enV with a touchscreen a while ago.

ryans1234, I'm not overly surprised that the height hasn't changed. If there's one thing the other phone has shown us is that you can put a touchscreen on a phone and not have it be overly thick. Considering the enV was fairly thick anyway with the keypad on the front... yeah.

But I, along with everyone else, would be quite interested in seeing some pictures and/or video of the browser.
    The Squared Cube

Device(s)
    RIM BB Pearl 8130
    Carrier(s)
    Big Red
    Feedback Score
    well that just made my day! Thanks so much. That pretty much sums up most everyone's questions on here besides browser speed. For the record, are "thank you" posts desired or just excess junk for FAUguy to cleanup? I know if I'd risked my neck to sneak some advertising/box graphics or whatever this is I'd like to hear a bit of thanks, but I never know whether or not comments like this are ok here on hofo. Advice?

Device(s)
    Samsung S5 android, ATT Netgear Explote 815S,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    thank you.

hey I got the screen res correct, and i'm real close on the demensions
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard,

Page 8 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 108 ... LastLast