Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lg Shine Flip Released Today!

Feedback Score

Lg Shine Flip Released Today!

The LG Shine Flip is released today.....!

EDIT: I post this in the Bell forum and say that Bell released the LG shine flip today and on the right side I get a Telus banner with the LG shine flip??????!!! WTF

Device(s)
    BB 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Note to Telus: IT AINT EXCLUSIVE ANYMORE! lol

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    By curiosity, has anyone played with the UI on both Telus and Bell Shine? I've never been a big fan of Telus UIs but who know, maybe they're getting better at it?

Are Bell UIs always factory standard, or do they adjust them in any way?

Carrier(s)
    Bell, WIND Mobile, Rogers, SingTel (Singapore), China Mobile (HK), China Unicom (China)
    Feedback Score
    I dont see it on the bell site.

Feedback Score
    We've had them in stock for a few days now and have already sold a few.. screw a release date.. if we get them in.. we sell them.. simple as that -

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Can anyone tell me the no-contract price?

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MikieCGY
    We've had them in stock for a few days now and have already sold a few.. screw a release date.. if we get them in.. we sell them.. simple as that -
    Any ROKRs in stock? November's right around the corner... they must have shipped by now!!

Won't be before mid-end November, right? God I'm sick of waiting for a new phone!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LDN2012
    I dont see it on the bell site.
    it's on now

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_ON...ractId=term36m

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    full bluetooth and 2.0mp camera not bad, to bad it's LG.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GP-SE
    full bluetooth and 2.0mp camera not bad, to bad it's LG.
    i'm torn between getting this now or waiting a few more weeks for the Z6c even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with my M500

Device(s)
    blackberry storm
    Carrier(s)
    bell
    Feedback Score
    if someone has already purchased this phone, can someone post up a review of it? at that pricing, i want to know how it stacks up against the krzr as the krzr was released at the same price point.

btw, i also noticed that on the bell.ca website, it states that the phone can support up to a 4gb micro sd card. does that mean that 4gb cards come non-HC? as far as i know, anything higher than 2gb on a micro sd card, must be in HC format (from sandisk anyway) and can not be recognized unless the phone is HC compatible.

anyone know if this is true or not?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rip
    i'm torn between getting this now or waiting a few more weeks for the Z6c even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with my M500
    I'd wait for the Z6, my g\f had a LG chocolate and it had a ton of problems.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (minicomPOOtah: LGE-LG8700 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by olografix
    By curiosity, has anyone played with the UI on both Telus and Bell Shine? I've never been a big fan of Telus UIs but who know, maybe they're getting better at it?

Are Bell UIs always factory standard, or do they adjust them in any way?
    Factory menu

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GP-SE
    I'd wait for the Z6, my g\f had a LG chocolate and it had a ton of problems.
    Too late, i was aware of the issues with the Chocolate but i'm willing to look pass that

It's charging right now got setup properly via, CSR because of my plan again i have been lucky and gotten very good CSR help thank you 66026099 and Mona

I will see what transfers, uploads and whatever later on...screen is very nice, camera looks to be "autofocus" slight lag but i'm not complaining only issue always for me is the usb earpiece and charger connector...incoming and outgoing calls have been good so far...more later when i have a full battery.

Box has charger, earpiece, microfibre cloth, usb cable and i dunno whatelse just a quick glance.

the keypad is brushed unlike the K1m which sorta of was too shiny outside for my poor eyesight.

m500 going up for sale lol

Feedback Score
    RAZR2 will be released November 9, 2007

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast