Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: BlackJack WM6 Technical Thread

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Tmoble, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_G
    Cooked beta 6 is posted over at the mobile repository, think of it as UCHA1 + the hybrid rom - most of the bugs
    Great job. I got Beta 5 and I'm having a hard time convencing myself to go to 6. I've heard 6 is using the keyboard driver from the official WM6 rom and prolly a few other upgrades. Beta 5 had some serious BT issues... are any of these things fixed in 6?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKBKqm7v6n4

Free Dedicated Chat on your Nintendo Wii. Instantly find gamers to play with online.

You can find it here.
    Search

Device(s)
    Nokia 7280
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by player911
    Because it was just released and it was a mirror. I did you a favor and uploaded the file to my server because the samsung server was freakin' ridiculous. If you don't like it then don't use it. I have no problem saving bandwidth while you spend an hour at best downloading a 60+mb file.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya.
    i was just askin why it was posted 5 times. didnt mean to seem mean about it. and didnt know if i need to get all of them cause is didnt look like a parted zip file.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71-2
    Carrier(s)
    CINGULAR/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Actually Opera was the only one giving me that problem. I just downloaded the first copy i saw from googling it on the phone. im now using Opera Mobile, not Min. So thanks no more problems, even though mini seemed a little quicker :/

Feedback Score

Any Ideas???

Well here's a strange one to add to the list;

Flashed to WM6 without any problems, however instead of showing T-Mobile as my carrier on the today page, which it used to with WM5. It now shows Get More...

It's not a huge inconvenience but I'm curious as to why there's a difference.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Tmoble, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjl2001
    Actually Opera was the only one giving me that problem. I just downloaded the first copy i saw from googling it on the phone. im now using Opera Mobile, not Min. So thanks no more problems, even though mini seemed a little quicker :/
    Well yea Mini would prolly be quicker because the whole ordeal with Opera's browsers is that everything goes their a "proxy" kinda where it auto-formats the webpage to fit your device before it send it to your phone.

So with mini, your recieving webpages that are formatted to work on dumb-phones with little to no memory and forced to run it through java. Opera Mobile still formats the pages, but not as much. The pictures will prolly be a higher resolution and offer a little more functionality.

My favorite browser is called Netfront, which is currently in its beta stage for smartphones. The beta version of 3.4 can be installed and used, but supposedly the bugs aren't fixed from the alpha release. I've used it for a while but the bugs get annoying.

Netfront isn't as clunky as Opera and has a smaller footprint. 3.4 brings a ton of sweet perks. It also supports plugins such as Flash and Java support. Thats where my money is going. I have it on my PPC and refuse to use any other browser.

http://www.access-company.com/produc.../34_wm_tp.html

Device(s)
    N82-1
    Carrier(s)
    Telkomsel
    Feedback Score
    I need help. Can anyone in this forum help me with my SGH i607. My phone status is phone off and there was no version for the phone. I guested my friend wrongly flashing my phone so now I can't use the phone. It can not detected by Windows. My question is that possible to fully flash my phone without have to connect to the PC? can anyone tell me step by step how to fix this problem? Thank you very much

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21