Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Snooper Program / Unlock Codes

Device(s)
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    vmnot please post in the main forum for questions like that. they are easily answered by anyone, not just employee's.
    -------------------------------------------
    Free Cryptocurrency trading!
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=12860082
    -------------------------------------------
    Isriam

Device(s)
    Nokia N75,BB 8300, iPhone, Nokia 6682, Nokia 9300, SE w810i, Blackberry 8700c
    Carrier(s)
    McCaw>AT&T Wireless>cingular>AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    convert the G.438 code or whatever from snooper to the point code of the switch

Gotcha.

btw: g.438 = e.164

Device(s)
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    haha thanks, couldnt remember that E number. I haven't done a snooper lookup since May.

basically take the E.164 number, go into ss7snap, and look up the point code of the switch. then you know where the customer resides, and you can do an ss7 trace in that switch on the IMSI.

Feedback Score
    This snooper sounds like the shizznit. Having said that, I have almost no use for it. At least no business use for it. I'd probably just use it to freak out my s/o.

"So, hey, what were you doing yesterday between 1 and 5 PM in downtown Milwaukee?"

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    i remember using it ONCE in the store for vm problems. too bad the unlock code part was grayed out
    Click for my Flickr!

Device(s)
    ATT Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular Orange
    Feedback Score
    i have access to that tool as well as seeing the unlock code area. and no i will not 'hookup up' anyone. but, honestly, retail reps should not have access to Snooper at all. As another poster said, snooper can be dangerous in the wrong hand if the user doesnt know how to use it or if someone abuses it.

thats my 2 cents!

Device(s)
    Samsung i607
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    The Unlock section is supposed to be only accessible by Tier II Technical support and some Data support reps get it. I'd never heard of that bit about it not unlocking newer phones.. when a customer calls into customer care and req. and unlock code then those cases simply get dispatched to a Tier II rep who uses the IMEI provided in the Unlock tab. Then he looks up the directions for the unlock then emails it to the customer, so I'm not sure why this wouldn't hold true for newer phones.

Feedback Score
    i dont have access to snooper...yet but would i be able to find out what switch a phone is in going imei my cou phone was stolen out of my car along with a bunch other stuff... also can anypoint me in the right direction for snooper and telegence in the learning edge thanks... anyway one of u guys wanna help me get my back im afraid it will take me a while to learn how to use the system... thanks in advance

Device(s)
    W760
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyngabread Man
    i dont have access to snooper...yet but would i be able to find out what switch a phone is in going imei my cou phone was stolen out of my car along with a bunch other stuff... also can anypoint me in the right direction for snooper and telegence in the learning edge thanks... anyway one of u guys wanna help me get my back im afraid it will take me a while to learn how to use the system... thanks in advance
    Snooper can't be used for non business purposes. It's against the code of conduct sir.

And DAMN you need to use some punctuation..

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    They took our department's full access to Snooper. The problem was they gave it to us WITHOUT ANY TRAINING and people were doing stupid stuff. Now we have View-Only access to all the tabs.

I honestly have used it to troubleshoot something maybe twice in the past 2-3 months and then I only put the number up to make sure it had a Switch entry.

Feedback Score

Snooper

Quote Originally Posted by Isriam View Post
    vmnot please post in the main forum for questions like that. they are easily answered by anyone, not just employee's.
    Snooper new name will be torch starting on 3 NOV 2013
    i have acces to it , and there is no way to hook any one else to it since you have to log in
    with you att user name and password
    snooper helps you unlocking cellphone and doing alot
    but because of att the requiere now to do the procces of unlocking cellphones trough the webside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2