Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: HBH-DS220 Initial Review Verdict: Love it!

Device(s)
    C510a, W760i, K850i, K550i,
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T <-- Cingular <-- PacBell PCS ...
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    They work great! I use it with my Sony noise cancelling headphones. Just make sure that your source device can be used on a plan. Some device 'flight modes' turn off BT as well.

[QUOTE=BenFarteen]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    One of the main reasons I bought it. When I fly, I can use my noise reducing headphones with it. Awesome.

Hey Paco,

Curious if you are still using this device and how you still like it? I saw in one of your posts that you would use it with your noise canceling headphones when flying, curious how well that sounded. Being able to swap out the headphones/buds I want is a big selling point for this unit, but curious how the quality was on those noise cancelling headphones. I've had the Bose Quiet Comfort vs 1 since they came out, never leave home without them when traveling.

So any feed back on that or other similar units you may have looked at would be appreciated.

Thanks .... Doug.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Good good carry on.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W580i
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Radio

I am looking into buying these bluetooth headphones as i am sick of the wire catching on people on the bus.

I use the radio on my phone more than i use the walkman and i would like to know whether these or indeed any of the stero bluetooth headset range from sony pick up radio as i believe its the wire is usually the antenna?

All help would be appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Device(s)
    C510a, W760i, K850i, K550i,
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T <-- Cingular <-- PacBell PCS ...
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    afaik, you have to use a wired connection for the antenna. But you may be able to use a third party headphone adapter that is really short. Not sure it would work, but might.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkione
    I am looking into buying these bluetooth headphones as i am sick of the wire catching on people on the bus.

I use the radio on my phone more than i use the walkman and i would like to know whether these or indeed any of the stero bluetooth headset range from sony pick up radio as i believe its the wire is usually the antenna?

All help would be appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5