Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: [TUTORIAL] Customize your phone with Far Manager

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W810i
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    would i be able to extend the sms capacity for a w810i?
    tomera

Feedback Score

DB number

DB. is that database. How do I find the one for w380a. Does this tute apply to this phone?
    Thanx

Feedback Score
    I cant seem to get Setool.exe to run it gives me an error, cannot find the specified path.. or you do not have permissions... I tried compatibility mode and also run as admin but none works. I found a 1,10 version but it wont identify my phone (w580i) when i try it

Device(s)
    Samsung Intercept
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by izint
    I cant seem to get Setool.exe to run it gives me an error, cannot find the specified path.. or you do not have permissions... I tried compatibility mode and also run as admin but none works. I found a 1,10 version but it wont identify my phone (w580i) when i try it
    If you're looking to run SEtoolLite 1.11, you'll need to turn off your virus scanner to initially start it. I figured that out a few weeks ago. Once it's completely loaded you can turn on your virus scanner again. It's something about the program, but virus scanners think it's a trojan. I have scanned my computer thoroughly after running it and have not had one issue. Hope this helps.

Device(s)
    N82 , N95-3 -8 gig's -- bone stock
    Carrier(s)
    WTF? My phone says AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pmcafee
    If you're looking to run SEtoolLite 1.11, you'll need to turn off your virus scanner to initially start it. I figured that out a few weeks ago. Once it's completely loaded you can turn on your virus scanner again. It's something about the program, but virus scanners think it's a trojan. I have scanned my computer thoroughly after running it and have not had one issue. Hope this helps.

I work for a AV software company.

What software is detecting it? what is it detecting it as?
    where did you download the file?
    AKA
    matts_w810i , Matts_K790a , MWP

Feedback Score
    yea i figured it out, that it was my avg antivirus scanner, (it was the resident shield, i just disabled it)

But i was wondering does far manager allow you to drag the sound files out onto pc ? so you can listen to them
    I'm trying to get the video recording beep sound to go away but removing video.3gp gave it another sound now. I saw on another forum which required updating and patching but I don't want to mess around with that stuff

Device(s)
    N82 , N95-3 -8 gig's -- bone stock
    Carrier(s)
    WTF? My phone says AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by izint
    yea i figured it out, that it was my avg antivirus scanner, (it was the resident shield, i just disabled it)

But i was wondering does far manager allow you to drag the sound files out onto pc ? so you can listen to them
    I'm trying to get the video recording beep sound to go away but removing video.3gp gave it another sound now. I saw on another forum which required updating and patching but I don't want to mess around with that stuff
    just rename a blank text doc to that file name and upload it. The phone wont be able to play it.

Feedback Score
    I have a w760 phone...Which means it is a db 3150 phone..
    I wanted to know whether I can use this far manager to modify the following things in my phone..

1. Remove operator logo
    2. Change positions of time, date, alarm etc.

I read in the tutorial 'db 3150 not customizable'...what does that mean..

also can i 'unlock' the up shortcut key as it is a shortcut only for navigation...
    thanks.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9