Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is it possible to be fired and still be rehired by Verizon?

Device(s)
    Dare (personal)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tackle
    i wouldnt wanna work for a company that fired me based on someone elses un proofed words...especially some assbag cc employees who are notorius for being rat bastards
    He wasn't fired for someone else's words, it was for his own; he admitted it.

OP: Good luck...I don't know any managers who want a thief in their store.
    *Insert clever and/or witty comment here*

The opinions/statements contained herein are those of me, myself, and I only. They do not necessarily represent those of any wireless company. There..covered my ***.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6101
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectralFx
    He wasn't fired for someone else's words, it was for his own; he admitted it.

OP: Good luck...I don't know any managers who want a thief in their store.
    Hey thanks for the kind words special effects. I got a voicemail to set up a job interview next week so apparently someone doesn't mind having a 'thief' in their store. Geez you guys are too much. Was it that necessary to bring the thread back up from the dead if you were just gonna bash me for a mistake I made a few months ago?

Feedback Score
    Apparently, Stuart, everyone else here is a saint and are free of sin, and you're going to burn in hell for all eternity for sneaking a soda.

I must confess to a grave sin - once, when I got off of work, I knew I was out of toilet paper at home... so I 'borrowed' a roll.

I hope you people can forgive me and spare me your harsh judgement.

Device(s)
    Currently: Motorola MAXX VE; UTStarcom XV6700
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Personally I think it is a shame you were fired for taking a soda or water or whatever. I thought circuit city was there to sell electronics, not beverages.

The management should have given you a chance to pay your dollar, especially if you were honest about taking it.

Just another fine example of corporate employees thinking they are God.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robkermit
    Personally I think it is a shame you were fired for taking a soda or water or whatever. I thought circuit city was there to sell electronics, not beverages.
    The local GROCERY store also sells big bags of pine bark mulch out on the front sidewalk. Perhaps we should go load up the truck?

Your line of thinking sickens me.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    LOL, well its their own stupid fault for leaving the stuff there!

Feedback Score
    LOL, well its their own stupid fault for leaving the stuff there!
    What?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Read #35 about the comment about the bark outside the grocery store .. which in my opinion is something i have never understood to start with.. why retailers would leave stuff like that outside unattended to start with. Around here they dont even take it in at night... Don't get me wrong, if you leave a pot of gold nuggets sitting outside don't expect people to sneak a few nuggets into their pockets.. but this guy took a soda and a water. Maybe from the fridge in the back or maybe from some kind of vending machine in the store.. not sure. Sure it was wrong but could have been resolved in a better way that would have been good for both parties.

Feedback Score
    Read #35 about the comment about the bark outside the grocery store .. which in my opinion is something i have never understood to start with.. why retailers would leave stuff like that outside unattended to start with. Around here they dont even take it in at night... Don't get me wrong, if you leave a pot of gold nuggets sitting outside don't expect people to sneak a few nuggets into their pockets.. but this guy took a soda and a water. Maybe from the fridge in the back or maybe from some kind of vending machine in the store.. not sure. Sure it was wrong but could have been resolved in a better way that would have been good for both parties.
    Theft is theft, nothing more, nothing less. I think we can all move on--the original poster certainly has already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3