Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: W890i Photo Shots camparing to W880i side by side

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0

    Cool

    Nice phone with awesome reviews!!

    The only drawback I see is the size of W890I phone It looks huge. Think it might well be over 90gms

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,910
    Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt!
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone moved on from their w890 to another phone? I'm wanting a phone with HSDPA 850/1900, but LOVE the size and form factor of my w890..... Unsure what will be next.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    749
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Plemix.com
    Feedback Score
    0

    W890i over 90gms ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcobra1
    Nice phone with awesome reviews!!

    The only drawback I see is the size of W890I phone It looks huge. Think it might well be over 90gms
    W890i over 90gms .........
    We love Mobile Phones
    www.plemix.com
    Call Us at North America: 1-425-749-4268 or 1-206-973-7019
    Australia: 1-800-094833 or +61-390018601
    UK: 0-800-680-0686


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    749
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Plemix.com
    Feedback Score
    0

    G502 & T700

    Quote Originally Posted by toolhead
    Has anyone moved on from their w890 to another phone? I'm wanting a phone with HSDPA 850/1900, but LOVE the size and form factor of my w890..... Unsure what will be next.
    Check these two phones out, they might be close to what you want.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    2,910
    Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt!
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by plemix.com
    Check these two phones out, they might be close to what you want.
    i'd consider them if they had gsm and 3g on 850/1900...

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10
    Device(s)
    W810i
    Carrier(s)
    BSNL
    Feedback Score
    0
    slim phones!
    but i like my W810i, it gives good reception and 5*7 snaps are good for keeping my memories.
    any news / details / pricing of C905 ?
    Wowbooty.com - Funny Bizarre Dumb Videos
    Celebcurry.com - Hot Celebrities Calendars
    Fukkad.com - Top Humor Jokes Poetry Trivia Shayari Ecards Ringtones

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    these are old phones. screen resolution is very poor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Bookmarks