Thread: Samsung SCH-u410

Feedback Score

Samsung SCH-u410

Does anyone have the Samsung SCH-u410? What do you think about it? Can I change the external display so it shows the digital clock? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    As far as I know, you can't change the external display.
    Create transactions & Earn Reputation: http://www.vbuddy.com/

Device(s)
    Motorola 376
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Tools | Display Settings | Clock Format | Front Clock
    Use left and right buttons to choose Digital Clock

Feedback Score
    Hi There... I Need Some Help Obtainin G The Samsung U410 Usb Drivers... Can N E One Outthere Help Me? Thank You....

Feedback Score

Front clock - sch-u410

Can you made the front clock actually stay on for more than a few seconds? After I close the phone, it is on, but then it goes away. I'd actually like it to stay on all of the time like my old verizon phone...

Feedback Score

Still need an answer

I also have the Samsung SCH-U410 model. There doesn't seem to be any way to make the front clock display stay on permanently. Has anyone found a solution to this?

It is surprising to me that there is nothing you can do aside from flipping the phone open in order for the front display to show the clock. If you have to flip open the phone in order for the front display to show the clock, what is the point?? I could just read it from the inside.

Is there a way to toggle the front clock without flipping open the phone?

Very curious indeed...

Feedback Score

front clock sch-u410

To get the front clock to stay on.. menu...settings...display...backlight...dim
    then set to always on, your front clock will stay on after that.

Feedback Score

Front clock - sch-u410

I don't know if conquesimo has the same problem I do, but I know that I tried what you said. You would think that it would work, but it doesn't. Unless I'm not doing it exactly right. The steps you mentioned are named differently on my phone, so I chose an option that sounded similar. Thanks, though.

Feedback Score

No such luck

Quote Originally Posted by BooEternal
    To get the front clock to stay on.. menu...settings...display...backlight...dim
    then set to always on, your front clock will stay on after that.
    I have also tried what BooEternal has said. The exact options/wording on my phone were a little different, but I did what was closest to his instructions. It did not change anything. The clock on the front fades away after about 10 seconds despite the altered settings.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know how to set the time and the timezone on this phone? Thanks.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rxl16
    Does anyone know how to set the time and the timezone on this phone? Thanks.
    I have never had to so I would guess it pulls the time and TZ from what ever tower it is on at the time. I live near a TZ break and mine jumps back and forth when I cross the line.

Feedback Score
    neat, I guess that makes u a time traveller. Thx

Feedback Score
    Isnt there a way to hack this phone? (well i mean putting my own ringtones in it) ... ? plz

Feedback Score
    For the backlight display did you try adjusting both settings, the backlight to always on and the dim to always on? There are slight variations with the software in the phones from the different cell service providers so the wording might not be exactly the same but try to find the backlight and the dim and set them both to always on. Far as the sync abilities within this phone as far as i can tell only the verizon version appears to have any abilities the koodo and telus phone i have been unable to do anything with even with the proper sync software and cables.

hope this helps