Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: SideKick Slide Coming Soon in a New Shade:

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0

    SideKick Slide Coming Soon in a New Shade:

    It looks like T-mobile is trying to push the Sidekick Slide one more time before excitement starts building over the new Sidekick…oops, did we say that? The original color name reported by BoyGeniusReports was a fierce-sounding “fire red.” It seems that this must have been a bit too intimidating for customers, as seen in this document, fire red has been replaced by scarlet. For those that want to drop your purple slides, and grab a new scarlet one, stop by your local T-mobile store on May 15th.

    Source: http://tmonews.com/?p=60#comment-151

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    97
    Device(s)
    Sidekick LX
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose
    It looks like T-mobile is trying to push the Sidekick Slide one more time before excitement starts building over the new Sidekick…oops, did we say that? The original color name reported by BoyGeniusReports was a fierce-sounding “fire red.” It seems that this must have been a bit too intimidating for customers, as seen in this document, fire red has been replaced by scarlet. For those that want to drop your purple slides, and grab a new scarlet one, stop by your local T-mobile store on May 15th.

    Source: http://tmonews.com/?p=60#comment-151
    So they just changed the name of the color and not the actual color? So the new Slide is still pink. Yay!
    Team Blue

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, CA 92057
    Posts
    2,247
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon - Voice/Data/Text
    Feedback Score
    0
    What was wrong with the Slide.. I thought it was very cool and a bit different from the SideFlip version..
    • Which is the best provider in the USA? - POLL 2013 •



    My Verizon's 4G LTE Network is Way Better than my own COX Cable Internet



    (¯`• FerNey äKä BuźźeƦs •´¯)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FerneyZan
    What was wrong with the Slide.. I thought it was very cool and a bit different from the SideFlip version..
    I don't think anything was wrong with it. They simply did a color change to give SK customers another color to choose from.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,414
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus (at&t hspa+)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    The Sidekick Red Slide is in fact exclusive to Best Buy Mobile for the month of June. So if you want it...hit up Best Buy Mobile.
    Best Buy Mobile



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    351
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    I love the color though!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, CA 92057
    Posts
    2,247
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon - Voice/Data/Text
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hmm,, got to finally see one in person, and it does make the phone look much better..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    555
    Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    sidekick slide scarlet is sexy
    my sister and I contract is up and i was a definite on the lx and she didn't like either the slide or the lx, and then the scarlet came it. its red with flat black (in contrary to that purple/blue with shiny black) and now im debating even getting the lx cuz im in love with the scarlet too

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
    i got my 400th post at 3:42 December 21!!
    i got my 500th post at 4:04am November 7

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,414
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus (at&t hspa+)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    great point. rather than being shiny it is more a matte finish. looks alot better. i urge you guys to see it in person

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FerneyZan
    Hmm,, got to finally see one in person, and it does make the phone look much better..
    Agreed....This phone looks much better in person, than it does in the pictures that I've seen.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    555
    Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    i bought one for my sister
    should be arriving sometime early this week

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    224
    Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    0
    isnt the scarlet version already been out....and has been out for a long time. at least here it has. the scarlet version out about a month after the regular slide

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    0
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]<K0R
    isnt the scarlet version already been out....and has been out for a long time. at least here it has. the scarlet version out about a month after the regular slide
    It just came out in my area.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    259
    Device(s)
    BB Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    i seen one today at best buy

Bookmarks