Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile/Voicestream,
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Boston Sell p1i for n95 8gb

Hey guys just need some of your opinions on if this would be a wise choose. I got the p1i when it first came out for $600 now the price of the phone is like $350 and the GPRS is really not doing it for me. But i love the keyboard and the touch screen and the MS activesync which i use everyday.

Now would it be a wise choice to switch over to the N95??? I know if i post this up on the nokia forum ppl will say go for it, and if i post it on the SE forum ppl might say stick wit the p1. So i turn to the symbian folks and hope i can get some non bias opinions.

Thanks
    --- here is my HoFo feedback ---
    my SE hbh-pv705 review

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

(\__/)
    (o.O )
    (> < )

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Family Talk 700- 5 Lines
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    You could wait a few weeks and see if SE announces anything new UIQ phones.

But yes, The Nokia N95-8GB is a more feature packed device then any current UIQ phone.
    GPRS is very slow compared to EDGE. If you switch to the N95 you will be surfing at least 2-3 times faster. Plus video/audio is much better on the N95.
    ▼Visit my Blog▼

▲..................▲

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile/Voicestream,
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    *sigh i also got a k790a w/ 1gb m2 which im gonna sell too for like $200 and hope to sell my p1 w/ 2gb m2 + tat gps receiver for $350 and hope tats enough for n95-4.

yes the faster data would be a huge plus for me, so i guess n95-4 here i come =)

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I had a p1 but went to a n82. I find that there are way more apps on s60 vs UIQ, and it is very customizable..(although now I hear that you can hack UIQ to your own liking). It really depends on what is important to you. I valued multi media capability and camera, so I am more happy with my n82 then my p1i...but this could be totally different for yourself.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile/Voicestream,
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    how about giving up on the keyboard did u like tat? cuz now im so use now and are the keypad on the n82 a lil small??

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I mainly text, so the keyboard on the n82 with t9 is as good if not faster then the p1i keyboard (well for me atleast). However, if you do alot of surfing, I would rather have the p1i qwerty keyboard.