Thread: N-Gage Problem

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

N-Gage Problem

i installed the n-gage app on my n95-4 today. i downloaded a few game trials, and played them fine. i closed the app and now it wont work right. first of all, i re-installed the app and now i cannot for the life of me figure out how to re-enter my loging info with my n-gage ID. the first install i found it, now its nowhere to be found.

but anyway, i installed it a second time. the first install kept saying it could not find the game when i would click to play it. said it was missing the file. i installed n-gage to my phone memory, and games to my memory card. so after the re-install, now it is just acting weird. what the heck is going on?
    Current Device: Nexus One
    Phone History: |N97 Mini| |5800| |E71-2| |N95-4| |N95-3| |N75| |6131| |6230| |SE T616|

| My HoFo Feedback |

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    well its fixed whatever it was. re-installed one more time, purchased my first game; space impact. god i love that game.

Feedback Score
    I've bought three so far.......Space Impact, COTD, and Mile High Pinball.

I can't bring myself to purchase any of the Gameloft games since most have been out for some time now in both java and symbian formats. Gameloft needs to start creating some exclusive titles for N-Gage, and stop the ports.