Thread: How can I recover erased Numbers from my sim card on my SE ?

Feedback Score

How can I recover erased Numbers from my sim card on my SE ?

Hello everyone, please help me out in this odd situation.

I was looking to send some numbers from my phone to my sim card.

As I proceeded to do so, I was advised that Existing Sim Card numbers would be replaced with Phone numbers.... well did I misunderstand!

I thought it would replace numbers with same name on my SIM, but NOOOO after this ALL my sim contacts VANISHED and only the numbers from the phone are visible in the SIM

Someone PLEASE help me out here, is there any software for the PHONE or PC that I can use to recover my lost numbers

Or is my only resort one of those USB SIM CARD READERS?

HELP HELP HELP

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson K850i
    Carrier(s)
    I am Fidonian @[email protected]
    Feedback Score
    dude hate to be the barer of bad news but your contacts are gonzo! usually when you copy from phone to sim everything on phone goes to sim and whatever is on sim is gone, like a fresh format. I could be wrong here. someone else have any say on this.

that is why when do that option, I make sure that all the numbers I have on my sim are on my phone.
    Sony Ericsson.... Give us more great phones

------------------------------------

My feedback

Device(s)
    iPhone IVS | 9900 B0ldTouchDizzle
    Carrier(s)
    The one who pays me to use their service
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Recovering 'deleted' data on a memory card I've succeeded in doing.

I've NEVER come across a data recovery program for SIM cards however . If one exists...PLEASE...someone tell me!!!!
    300 @ 5pm●5K SMS●Auto Roadside●Unlim Inc●1000LD●R2RLD●VP●6Gb LTDizzle+credits = <$36
    34+|0|0 119+|0|0

Factory Unlocked 5White32gb, GNote2x2, 9900 LNIB Retired, GS3 for Mobi
    i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 9Gb DDR3
    My Wireless LD FAQ., READ IT!!!
    The Jawbone I, photo-review
    Maybe it's time to update this....nahhhhh

Feedback Score
    Sim Card Data Recovery Software recovers your mobile phone sim card accidentally deleted text SMS messages. Data Doctor Sim Card Recovery Software is read only and non-destructive utility restore all lost message. Utility retrieve all deleted contact numbers (phone numbers), unreadable messages, corrupt phone book directory.
    It provides full backup of your cell phone’s erased sim memory. For recovery, you need a phoenix type USB sim card reader or PC/SC Standards based sim card Reader and a PC having Microsoft windows operating system. Sim card reader scans simcard deeply and detects all the recoverable information. Print option provides the facility to print report of all recovered data like your text message and contact numbers. This software provides full details about sim card like its provider and ICC –ID (identification number). It provides restoration of lost or corrupted text files due to virus infection in your mobile phone. Recovery is not possible if sim card is locked (due to unauthorized PIN code). Software ensures recovery even if your inbox, outbox, draft and sent items messages and phone numbers are invisible or unreadable. It fetches recently erased call list.

http://rapidshare.com/files/11523941...1.5_Retail.rar

Feedback Score

Cool It is easy

Quote Originally Posted by enyce2k9 View Post
    Hello everyone, please help me out in this odd situation.

I was looking to send some numbers from my phone to my sim card.

As I proceeded to do so, I was advised that Existing Sim Card numbers would be replaced with Phone numbers.... well did I misunderstand!

I thought it would replace numbers with same name on my SIM, but NOOOO after this ALL my sim contacts VANISHED and only the numbers from the phone are visible in the SIM

Someone PLEASE help me out here, is there any software for the PHONE or PC that I can use to recover my lost numbers

Or is my only resort one of those USB SIM CARD READERS?

HELP HELP HELP

Just search a recovery tool in google, there are tons of recovery tool in internet. most of them have the same function, I have tested many recovery software, of course them have the only same use is recover your file as they can, I have tested one can Create Image, but I think the function is most of people don't need. but I think it is quite useful if you know what to use it. I use it even I don't need the recovery function, I download it from Jihosoft, I don't want to give you the website address, I don't want to be thought I am a spammer. search the name you will find what you want.

Feedback Score
    Anyone got more reliable answer?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakat08 View Post
    Anyone got more reliable answer?
    If you have backed up your phone with Gmail, then you can easily restore your contacts.