Thread: VM speed dial got deleted

Device(s)
    BB 9530
    Carrier(s)
    Crimped Verizon
    Feedback Score

VM speed dial got deleted

My VM speed dial got deleted and I want it back. Does any one know of a way to put it in so it will put the password too?

Feedback Score
    What phone would this be for?

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Are you GREEN with ENV at my: LGE-VX9900/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

most people want their dedicated voicemail speed dial being number 1 from the factory to go away. Be thankful
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Device(s)
    BB 9530
    Carrier(s)
    Crimped Verizon
    Feedback Score
    it on the curve. and I hate that I have to put in the pass word if I dial *86, thats why i want my speed dial back

Device(s)
    BB 9530
    Carrier(s)
    Crimped Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yeah don't get why this got moved to the lg forum when I posted it in the Smartphone forum. I guess cuz I didn't say it was the curve. Well the mods can just move it back

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flexia
    Yeah don't get why this got moved to the lg forum when I posted it in the Smartphone forum. I guess cuz I didn't say it was the curve. Well the mods can just move it back
    Yeah, you didn't list the phone (that's what my question was about) and the phone list you had in your profile only listed LG phones.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I accidently did this yesterday. You need to reinstall the Blackberry software.

Go here then download the software for the Curve, install it, then attach your Curve to the computer via the mini USB cable and let the software load onto your device.

That'll bring back the default Voice Mail speed dial.

Now if you want it to remember your password, hit the send key, hit the BlackBerry button, then scroll down to Options. From there go to Voice Mail, then enter your 4 digit password followed by the # sign. Now you won't have to do anything but press and hold 1. Just sit back and relax!