Thread: Nokia 9300: How to reset missed / dialed / recv'd calls logs

Feedback Score

Question Nokia 9300: How to reset missed / dialed / recv'd calls logs

Can any one let me know how to delete missed, dialled and received calls from Nokia 9300 communicator. I try to delete recent call lists but they are not being deleted from many days. The logs are still present on my phone. can you guys please let me know how to delete it from a computer using data cable? Exactly what to do and how step by step.

Also I would like to know any link which can let me know how to use the communicator after attaching to a computer, a complete guide I mean to say.

Feedback Score
    Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhh

Feedback Score

Problem with modifying call register Nokia 9300

After many, many attempts to delete calls in the missed/received/dialled register (and after the problem recurring notwithstanding my upgrade the firmware) - I did the following:

1. connected the Nokia 9300 Communicator to my pc using software that came with the phone. You can also download software AND the guide at the following web address: http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-a...-and-transfer;

2. downloaded all my contacts, file info etc;

3. rebooted the phone by taking out the battery, waiting 10 seconds, hitting Shift+Control+F when the "NOKIA" name appears on the screen during start-up. This reformats the phone;

4. downloading my back-info EXCEPT I didn't reload the user files. You have the option of selecting what you want to back and what you want to reload onto your phone.

Thus, I saved all my settings, contacts etc. But wiped out the other folders. Entire process took 10 minutes, was a pain, but was worth it for the back-up of data alone.

Good luck!