Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here...Treo 800, BLue Rumor, Red Curve

Device(s)
    Touch Diamond - Sprint
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Here...Treo 800, BLue Rumor, Red Curve

Dont know if this was already posted- its early and I dont have too much time to search. Jaunch dates:
    Last edited by martin_j001; 06-25-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Device(s)
    Iphone4 32gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    blue rumor has been out for over 1 month at all bestbuys

Device(s)
    iphone 3GS
    Feedback Score
    that was a BB exclsuive for the month though thats why. This is Sprint retail release

Device(s)
    Touch Diamond - Sprint
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    that was a BB exclsuive for the month though thats why. This is Sprint retail release
    no doubt. I was aware of the Best Buy exclusive timeframe; thought a few Sprint folks might wanna know about the new "color" launch dates and the possibility of the already outdated Treo 800

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Lovin' the Treo 800 info...
    HoFo FEEDBACK:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=247641
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...98#post8530698

"This above all, to thine own self be true..."

***2,500th Post on 2/25/2007 at 11:28 / 3,000th Post on 11/11/2007 at 19:11 / 3,500th Post on 7/21/2008 at 12:50***

It's Miller Time

Device(s)
    HTC MyTouch 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Are folks really going to stomach the high price on the 800w in comparison to the $200 iPhone 3G and the $100 Centro (which looks similar en face) ?

I think the days of carrier's pricing smartphones at $250+ are over -- the Centro and the iPhone have kill that...

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Well - for me, I prefer the WinMo platform...neither of which the Centro nor the iPhone can offer me...

Device(s)
    iphone 3GS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    Are folks really going to stomach the high price on the 800w in comparison to the $200 iPhone 3G and the $100 Centro (which looks similar en face) ?

I think the days of carrier's pricing smartphones at $250+ are over -- the Centro and the iPhone have kill that...
    $600 isnt subsidized thats full price.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    $600 isnt subsidized thats full price.
    Yeah, but it's looking like it'll be $250+ subsidized. With the iPhone at $199, it does appear overpriced. I think some people will buy it cuz it's RevA and Wifi, but prolly just to hold them over until the HTCs come out.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch (SGSII)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    I havent decided whether i am gonna bump to the 800W or the HTC Touch Pro yet. I like having my keyboard up front, but I think I would like the larger screen, not to mention insanely better specs of the Rapheal.
    "This is gonna be tough, real tough, like tough plus more tough, times tough, to the power of tough" Chowder

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    oh yeah, thanks for the heads up Clutch.

Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Tello
    Feedback Score
    599 for 800W = LAME!

Device(s)
    iphone 3GS
    Feedback Score
    Palm has always been overpriced. This is actually CHEAP for a Treo historically. Remember the last few renditions, 700p,700wx, etc were $650 full price. I remember that well unfortunately

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    You guys also should remember the 800W isn't classified as a consumer level device, it is a business class device, and for business, the treos do very well. They do have a bit of a following, and they are generally easy to use, sturdy, and overall high quality phones. I have been playing with a friends Mogul, debating snagging one up, but to be honest the build quality alone worries me considerably. I have dropped my treo from six feet high straight down onto concrete and it hit so hard the SD card shot out of the top. yet not one bit of damage was done to my phone. Now I was a little disappointed in the centro's build quality compared to my 700wx, but I also know that was being marketed as a consumer class device, so I am guessing the 800 will have better quality overall.

Device(s)
    iPhone 13 Pro 1TB Graphite - VZW, iPhone 13 Pro 1TB Silver - FirstNet, iPhone 13 Pro 1 TB Gold - TMO
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    RED CURVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast