Thread: Get Great Primus Customer Service - bypass toll-free number, dial direct

Device(s)
    P4000
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Get Great Primus Customer Service - bypass toll-free number, dial direct

Hi All,

Sick and tired of being on hold for more than half an hour waiting to experience the great customer service from Primus Canada?

My wait was over, and hopefully you too will be able to cut down on the time it takes to contact Primus' CSRs.

Simply dial direct to their call centre in NB, (506) 737-6499 and give the receptionist the name of the CSR you wish to speak with.

I've found the following people very helpful:
    Dennis Lapointe (great guy, he's in management and when you get to speak with him, you know you've reached the top), Deepak (ID# 4801), Rick (ID# 5148) and Denise D.

You'll find them very thorough in their ability to answer your concerns.

However, I found that not all calls may be recorded :-(

Therefore, if you want to have a momento of your great customer service experience with Primus for posterity's sake, record your own call.

Take care,
    Craig

Device(s)
    HTC Magic (Fido)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (GSM),
    Feedback Score

no go

I tried that number, and got a recording saying it's the supervisors sick line, and was offered only an option to leave a recording. So what is that number, a place for employees to call in if they're sick? Not very useful to customers.
    Sharp PC3k > Palm 1k, Pro, III > HandEra 330 > Compaq Aero 1500 > Palm T1, T3 > Sharp Zaurus > Toshiba e800 > Palm TX > Audiovox XV-6700 > Nokia N82, 5800XM > HTC Magic > Acer Liquid E > iPhone4, Samsung Galaxy Tab