Thread: Sprint Employees Tell Customers To Get Over Their Lost Discounts. Maybe They Should Lose THEIR DISCOUNTS.

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Sprint Employees Tell Customers To Get Over Their Lost Discounts. Maybe They Should Lose THEIR DISCOUNTS.

sprint has been sending bills to customers sans discounts. another words, sprint is removing discounts from customers invoices which is increasing the amounts due by 10, 20, 30 and even up to 40%. as you can guess, these customers are not very happy and have been Posting their complaints on certain Boards. They are posting these complaints for different reasons of which here are some:

1) just to get it off their chests
    2) to let everyone know just in case the same thing is happening to them, and to say they are not alone.
    3) if enough people post their complaints, maybe, just maybe, sprint will reverse this unscrupulous behavior which is also, by the way, a possible breach of contract.
    4) maybe if enough people register complaints unresolved by sprint, to certain government agencies, sprint will stop this unfair practice.

what gets me going, is that there are certain boards (Excluding This One) where there are alot of members whe are telling these customers whose bills have increased by amounts, which in some cases are unaffordable, to get over it and if you dont like it, To Leave Sprint. Needless to say, alot of these posters are Employees Of Sprint. What Is Also Ironic Is That These Same Employees Enjoy FREE CELLULAR SERVICE GIVEN TO THEM BY SPRINT. i wonder what would happen if their discounts were removed. i guess they would have alot to complain about also.

another issue is that on these boards (This One Excluded), The Threads Whose Topics Have Been About These Issues Have Been CLOSED. i guess the wrong toes are being stepped on. In Effect, These Other Boards Which Should Be UnBiased Have Become Biased And In Effect Silencing The Right Of Free Speech By Closing Threads Which Affiliates Of Sprint Disapprove Of. Imo, these boards will eventually consist of sprint employees and affiliates of sprint and eventually the biased voice of sprint instead of consisting of open conversation, of which was the originally intended purpose.

this board seems to be very open minded which is very appreciated and a breath of fresh air
    Life's A *****....So What's Wrong With That?

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    until my experience today with sprint I would never believe that sprint would have employees do it but... Its true

Bump .... good thread

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Semi
    this board seems to be very open minded which is very appreciated and a breath of fresh air
    Many fanboys disagree. Course, whether they're open minded is up for debate.

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit57
    Many fanboys disagree. Course, whether they're open minded is up for debate.
    as of late, sprint has been practicing this unscruttlous behavior. the fanboys as you call them blame the negativity on the people that are calling it like it is.

A FACT IS A FACT.
    if the messenger wants to be blamed, so be it as people will read posts and see the facts shine through.

again, taking customers discounts away in the fashion that sprint is doing it is a contract breech. they are continuing to do this as well as other policies that are questionable as of late.

removing discounts in a behind the back fashion is a FACT. i am upset about it is not as important as THE FACT. another fact is that sprint is blaming the removal of discounts on the new billing system. what an excuse. lets call a spade a spade. sprint does not want customers to have these discounts anymore and instead of coming out and saying it, they make an excuse that no one believes anyway.

a dont have an agenda while others have one agenda. to show sprint in a good light no matter what.and rightfully so, them being employees of sprint. but people see through the spin.

also, i am not seeing alot of hands raised for them to help the sinking ship and give up their FREE SERVICE. if made to do so, these boards would LIGHT UP, imho, of course.

let the cards fall where they may.

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    to reiterate, it was the open mindedness of this Boards Moderators regarding letting the rants take their direction, as long as they are within parameters listed.

i read the threads before joining as i was apprehensive considering the censorship on another board.
    on provider specific boards, i guess it is a thin line to be walked regarding sensitive issues whereas on this board, it is much larger and does not rely on one provider only as their main forum of discussion and are less controlled by certain entities and have to conform less.

this allows less, much less censorship to go on in regards to stating facts and feelings about certain providers.

Not having all you eggs in one basket is a good thing.

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    to reiterate, it was the open mindedness of this Boards Moderators regarding letting the rants take their direction, as long as they are within parameters listed.

i read the threads before joining as i was apprehensive considering the censorship on another board.
    on provider specific boards, i guess it is a thin line to be walked regarding sensitive issues whereas on this board, it is much larger and does not rely on one provider only as their main forum of discussion and are less controlled by certain entities and have to conform less.

this allows less, much less censorship to go on in regards to stating facts and feelings about certain providers.

Not having all your eggs in one basket is a good thing.

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    sorry about the double post. post #6 was an edit of post #5.