Thread: Post Your Phones Here!

Device(s)
    Samsung Slash
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

Smile Post Your Phones Here!

Post which cell phone you have here!

Also, does anyone know why tracfone's website isnt working? When i go to the ringtone section i entered my phone # and serial # and i clicked enter and it wouldnt work. I even loooked for the continue button on the site and theres no button. Is this tracfone or my computer?

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    All I have to do is post, and you'll be able to see what phones I have in my signature. I do have extras of a couple of the phones. I also have my parents inactive Nokia 6015i from another carrier.

As far as problems with Tracfone's website, it's not unlikely. However, I don't have a phone capable of recieving ringtones activated right now, but the continue button did show up on the website for me. You might want to try again.

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    "Phone" I can't remeber when I had only one active phone...

I have 4 active Trac (w370, w376, v170, w260) and 1 active Net10 (k126), plus all of the ones in the pic are unactivated...

T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sweeper

I have 4 active Trac (w370, w376, v170, w260) and 1 active Net10 (k126), plus all of the ones in the pic are unactivated...
    Wow! You are amazing!! There probably aren't too many stores-if any-that have that big an assortment of phones. Let me know when you have a sale!

Feedback Score
    im not currently using any tracs but i have an unactivated unopened black v170 bundle sitting around for a rainy day.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket Vzw
    Feedback Score

Since you have a 370 and a 376, can you give a good comparison between the 2? I plan to get one or the other...

I've got to get a new sig...

Device(s)
    Samsung T201G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    I have an activated Tracfone V171, c261 and K126c as well as an activated Moto - Boost i450 and a ATT Pantech C120. I have multiple unactivated Tracfone Moto C139's and C155's and a Trac Nokia 1100 as well as an unactivated PP LG 4500, Boost i415 and Alltel Nokia 5300 (I think)

Device(s)
    w370
    Carrier(s)
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by micallen
    Since you have a 370 and a 376, can you give a good comparison between the 2? I plan to get one or the other...
    Fred did comparisons for the new tracfones. Skim through this posts from the last week.
    Freds posts at Yahoo
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.George Carlin

Device(s)
    Samsung Slash
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

wow. Thats more phones then target and walmart have put together ...Is the w376's camera good and is the fm radio good? I have the w370, i want the w376 though.