Apple iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

V3m Bricked!

Hi Guys,

I flashed the verizon v3m with a
    MetroPCS - MPC_V3M_01.1A.00R

Everything worked and stuff loved it but then i was like hmm i wanted to see if sprint worked... so i flashed it with

Sprint - SPR_V3M_00.48.03P MONSTER

Everything worked fine and other stuff so i was like i am not going to like sprint service in my area so i wanted to go back to metro PCS I flashed the Metro PCS monster back (same as above) and it failed! It restarts and it gives me the splashscreen for motorola.... and it stays there so i unpluged it and took out the battery got it inot the bootloader mode and then tried to flash it again with metro PCS monster file but it fails at 77%

Is there any way i can unbrick this phone or somehow fix it?

I also tried flashing the VIVO so i can read the seem but it seems like it doesn't want to work anymore....

Device(s)
    Storm 9550 - work
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon-for now, their incessant bugging to get off my alltel plan is annoying
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BB: BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

MightWanna try posting this in metro or moto forums. Probably get you more help
    Alltelives: I'm a "King Member" Stunke said so

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    When you're dealing with Sprint Monsters there's a method you have to use before you can flash it to something else. Like you have to flash a specific monster to it and then flash what you want on it first. I don't remember exactly, sorry.

It'd be worth searching the VZW forums on V3m flashing, I'm all but positive I read about it in there. Plus those guys are freaking amazing with what they do with Motorola phones. I'm still waiting for a seem edit to get my phone to bring me another beer

Another option would be to move this thread to the proper Motorola section. If you want that done just reply here saying so and I can accommodate
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGeek
    You will never find a more wretched hive of bad spelling and stupidity.
    Come to The Far Side. We have cookies