Thread: "jasonivany"is a scammer

Feedback Score

Unhappy think "jasonivany"is a scammer

I made a deal with him..the deal was for my sidekick 3 for his viewsat.
    i sent the sidekick on 8/22/08 at 5:11:50pm. he was to send at the same time.
    he told me he sent and provieded me with this tracking num "z03y710dk51439580"which is a number from a past delivery when i asked bout it he said he would call for details on it.he then agnored me for a couple of days then wrote back with this response

"sorry dude been at work alot and the one thats online is my girl she uses my account to trade her phones as well and ups is emailing me a new shipping number tonight and then i will message you with it"

that was the last response to my p/m and i feel like i just lost a sidekick...

I banned him for now, will let you know if he replies back.

Feedback Score
    thanks people like him should be banned

Feedback Score
    hey,did this guy reply to you??

Yes, he said he shipped to you and use the shipment method your sguys agreed which will takes a while. I asked to provide me tracking number or Proof of shipping receipt.

Feedback Score
    the p/o never use the same tracking number..
    he provided me with one that has been used already a shipment he already recieved.
    plus he doesnt reply to my p/m after he knew forsure that i shiped my sidekick
    when i can see that he is online..

but...i will let you know if anything gets here..

thanks

He came back aka johnjohn1980 which is now perm banned.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I agree with the OP. I completely do. He changed his number and is a straight out liar. He scammed me big time.. Gave me a banged up Slide which I did a complete makeover. And a broken A1200 Ming. If I get his number I will pass it on to you, and we can go together to meet up if anything. Im willing to help you out, I feel for you bro

He is back as

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1435331

Feedback Score
    damn guess he makes a living doing this..
    i feel for you too man.,

thanks.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    He lives in brampton and is very uncouth. During our deal he would used the fcuk word ALOT. every time he openend his confounded mouth. So no proper ethics. And he is a scrawny white dude who works in contruction. HE knows IAN TANG off Redflagdeals.com and regularly brings up his name.

Device(s)
    W910i : Walk-Man
    Carrier(s)
    •— Robbers Wireless - Dictator of Canada's GSM Market —•
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for bringing that up, I almost dealt with this tool, but backed out last second.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ive made a post about his activities and scamming technoques over on Redflagdeals.com. You might want to check it out. Some of the members are helping me track down this fool.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    thought he was suspicous, he wanted to buy two phones from me, quick to reply, until I asked for payment, and he was like I'll get around to it, so I just sold it to someone else