Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: Stupid Customer Action of the Day Part III

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaRose View Post
    Also, shame there's no 'stupid rep action of the day' thread, there's loads of those, especially (it seems like) in premier.
    There should be one the main forum. I did a quick search but didn't see it right off and didn't feel like looking for it for to long.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by holaDude View Post
    There should be one the main forum. I did a quick search but didn't see it right off and didn't feel like looking for it for to long.
    It's more directed at other reps more than anything. Like the one rep I'm thinking of who did a defective exchange because the user accidentally dropped the phone in his bathtub. With free overnight shipping for 'the inconvenience'.

I love how our rep complaints go unnoticed in our center...

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I once had a customer call in regarding damage to her phone and replacing it. She had dropped it in the sink, took it apart and guess what she did to dry it out? Freakin microwaved it. Somehow her phone and microwave lived through the experience working fine. She was calling because she accidentally sat on it a few days later and needed to file an insurance claim...
    Former Customer Service Rep

Feedback Score
    Man I used to work for Bell in Ottawa, ON, Canada... and your ****ing stories are soooo ****ing funny because I believe em!! LMAO!!

Device(s)
    6+
    Feedback Score
    we need more stories

Device(s)
    Droid X2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sub'd for later

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Feedback Score
    I pulled up an account once with an alert note that said, "BE CAREFUL! CUSTOMER THREATENED TO BURN DOWN STORE AND KILL EMPLOYEES." WTF? That customer needed more than an alert note. Corporate security should have been called. As soon as I pulled it up, I told the customer that we could not help her. I'll be damned if I'm getting caught up in that drama.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Feedback Score
    I just had a customer come in upset that the phone she bought only has a half-gig of RAM and causes her phone to be slow and freeze up. OK, well she bought the most basic smart phone we sell ($29 buy one get one free). I show her a phone that has more RAM for just $20 more and one with a lot of RAM for $70 more.

Commence whining:

C: "You mean I have to pay more just so my phone will work the way I want it?"

Me: "You are someone who uses their smart phone a lot. I recommend having more than a basic one. You need something a little more powerful to fit your needs. You are able to switch phones and get full value for the phone you are exchanging and only need to pay the difference. I will waive restocking fees for you."

C: "So what you are basically saying is I'm out of luck?"

Me: "No, I am not saying that at all. I am going to exchange this phone for that one. You only need to pay the difference."

C: "I shouldn't have to pay any more for the phone to work like I want it to."

Me: "It's no different than going to Best Buy and buying the $299 laptop and discovering that it isn't powerful or fast enough to fit your needs. You bring it back and get a more powerful one and pay the difference."

C: "That's bull $**t. I shouldn't have to pay more. You are going to exchange it and I am not going to pay extra."

Me: "I am afraid that isn't possible. To get a more advanced phone, you need to invest more money into it."

C: "Your company is whack [as leaving store]. I am going to file a complaint!"

After she left, I just chuckled.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33