Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Csat

DH is offline I've got more phones than fingers
    Feedback Score

Csat

Anyone else getting frustrated over their CSAT scores?

100% of my contracts have a wow signature stapled to
    them. I tell my customers that Rogers might call them
    about their experience and if we went over a checklist.
    I still end up with 60-70% saying they went over this...

Also how can you recommend a store but not be likely
    to refer others to it? We have a referral program, and
    we go over it on every sale valuing their business and
    start asking when qualifying. 30% say they are likely.

I think the problem is some customers who come in to
    hup, and aren't satisfied with the price which is beyond
    our control. Also we found out paygo acts are included,
    when we were told it was only core acts and upgrades.

Also they are asking customers specifics about the list,
    such as if we showed them how to text message which
    is not one of the 4 questions communicated to us. This
    is something we offer but most customers are familiar.

There are a lot external factors beyond our control like
    hup pricing and wait times on sales central. We simply
    can't control the mood of the customer or interviewer,
    during the time of the interview... So what can we do?

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

Device(s)
    HTC Magic
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Frankly, I suspect customers just get annoyed by Rogers calls. I have had some friends tell me that the people who call are generally unpleasant and robotic. It's probably more likely that they'll give somewhat negative feedback about us.

I usually do fairly well, as does our store, so the higher ups don't really crack down on us. The CSAT is essentially an afterthought that we simply do just because we have to (even though it's entirely redundant since we've all been doing this so long we know how to go over it as we go through the contract).

I think it's a waste of time, frankly. Good for new reps, perhaps, but yeah...

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Meh. A 5-star CSAT rating is a product you're selling, just like anything else in the store. Further, just like anything else in the store, you have to ask for the sale.

Typical successful CSAT presentation:

1) Go through any points on checklist which aren't rendered redundant by the wireless service agreement;

2) Inform the customer that they will receive a phone call within one week, collecting information on customer service experience;

3) Inform the customer that only a rating of 5 benefits the store, and that any rating below 5 is detrimental;

4) Ask the customer if there's anything you can do to ensure a 5 rating.

If the customer answers 'no', then you've essentially created an obligation for them to rate you a 5. If the customer answers 'yes', then you fulfill their requests within reason, and you've again created that same obligation. Also, be prepared to hear a lot of 'waive my activation fee' or 'throw in a free car charger' wisecracks from cheapskates.

However, this really depends on how much you like your manager. We don't get paid for high CSAT ratings as associates - in fact, we are punished for them to some extent, as we could be helping the next person in line.

Feedback Score
    See we do get paid on CSAT as Managers & Sales Reps monthly
    with a quarterly bonus if we achieve 85%+. We were also given
    a huge incentive recently, which is why I'm asking for feedback.

Thanks veeceeonefive for the idea. I will try it out next week ...

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    The higher our CSAT, the more budgeting our manager gets towards payroll = more hours for well performing employees.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8110/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107 UP.Link/6.5.1.0.0)

So our president had a chat with the csay coordinator and like mentioned above a 4 out of 5 doesn't cut it. They should make the scale bigger out of 10 so 9 passes as hardly anyone gives perfect, on surveys. Still uneasy on how to tell customers...

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I just tell the customer outright. Someone from our customer service dept is going to call you to make sure I did my job properly and to make sure you walk out of here extremely satisfied. Would you say that you are extremely satisfied when they ask. If they say no, I will what is required of me to make you extremely satisfied with MY service towards you. They will usually say don't worry about it, I will say you did extremely well.

I will then say. Despite the fact that the store was bloody busy today, would you still recommend doing business with this location and my self (they'll usually always say yes). Then the "did I go through checklist and activate phone" is always yes.

Feedback Score
    Here are the CSAT Questions for H1 2010, and how you can present them for a perfect CSAT score;

In the next four to eight days, a customer service representative from Rogers is going to call you and ask you about my service today.

They are going to ask you;

1. Did the sales associate walk you through the Getting Started Folder?
    When going through this question, remind them "Yes, we walked through the getting started folder together, where your copy of the service agreement and invoice is located"

2. Did the sales associate to set up email on your new device?
    Only applies to smartphones "Yes, I offered to set up your Yahoo Mail account, and we got that set up for you"

3. If voicemail was purchased, did the sales associate set it up for you
    If they purchased it "Yes, I set up your voicemail for you, as well I have programmed it into the 1 key, just press and hold for access"
    If they did not purchase it "I did offer the voicemail service, but based on you mobile needs, voicemail was not one of them"

4. Did the sales associate demonstrate Internet Browsing, Text Messaging, and how to Download a Ringtone?
    Remind them of everything you demonstrated on the handset "Yes, I showed you how to launch the mobile browser, how to send and recieve a text message, and how to download new ringtones. Is there anything else you would like me to demonstrate?"

5. Did the sales associate explain how to access the self serve tools on Rogers.com or MyAccount from the mobile browser?
    This question is weighted the most"Yes, we registered your account on Rogers.com, where you can access our self serve tools like viewing your usage and checking your account balance."

6. On a scale of lowest to highest, how likely are you to recommend this particular retail location?
    Very important question "with DEFINITLEY WILL RECOMMEND being the highest, would you DEFINITLEY RECOMMEND this retail location to your family and friends?"
    When they say "Yes" to them, ask them again, "Definitley?" so that they repeat it. Once they repeat it, it has a burning effect so that when they get the CSAT call, they will remember it.

" This survey is important to me, as this is how I am compensated on any sales I make"

In order to get 100% CSAT Score on every New Activation or Hardware Upgrade, make sure you;

- ALWAYS go through the Getting Started Folder
    - ALWAYS Set up the customers Voicemail
    - ALWAYS set up their email
    - ALWAYS demo the Web Browser, Text Messaging, and the Rogers Shop for downloading new ringtones
    - ALWAYS set up their account on Rogers.com and explain self serve tools.

Doing these will get you 80%, where the work should really be on giving that customer a perfect customer experience so they come back and will DEFINITLEY RECOMMEND you.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I like my quarterly bonus. This is how I go through my sales:

1. Do my sales thing.
    2. Activate phone. Try to start a conversation with the customer. Talk about anything, including the weather, the hockey game....
    3. Go over their plan including any promotions, go over bill estimate (proration), contract etc...
    4. Go through the check list. I always do this backwards: Talk about warranty, ask if they plan on travelling with the phone (this should be mentioned during the sales flow), talk about data if they have a smartphone, demonstrating features (I don't do this in order), Step 1 of the check list is already done
    5. Go over CSAT questions one by one.
    *take out CSAT questions

"So, just to let you know you know may get a call from rogers within the next 2 weeks to do a customer satisfaction survey. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. They basically want to know if we did our job in the store and that you left with all your questions answered."

*Go over each question with the customer
    I literally read the questions to the customer and get them to circle the correct answer. If the customer didn't get voicemail. Make sure you get them to circle (B) No, I did not purchase voicemail. If you didn't demonstrate any features. get them to circle, (b) No, the sales associate offered, but I declined. On the last question, get them to answer it and if they give you anything BUT (A) Definitely will. Mention to them that our scoring system is based off of Top box scoring system. Anything that is not an (A) is considered as 0. They'll change their mind

6. Get them to sigh contract, check list thing. Take money if applicable. Give phone to customer and ALWAYS ask if they have any questions for you before they leave the store and if they do have any tell them to come back and see you.

7. /bye

This works for me and your results may varie

Device(s)
    blackberry curve 8310
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    old thread but, i have done all of the things listed on the survey, getting started folder and more exactly the way they tought me to. with 2 years in the business and plenty years of customer service, putting my own style into it.

today, my company chose to fire me over low csat scores.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joniokenobi View Post
    old thread but, i have done all of the things listed on the survey, getting started folder and more exactly the way they tought me to. with 2 years in the business and plenty years of customer service, putting my own style into it.

today, my company chose to fire me over low csat scores.
    Exactly what I'm afraid of...I hate CSAT! How can they fire someone when this is out of their control (assuming you did what you're suppose to do)? I'm going to go buy a Pay go phone everyday and give that person a bad csat score (I'm joking). I'm extremely disappointed in who ever fired you and I'm really sorry that this happened to you.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Csat is a joke. Thank god we dont have to worry about stupid little things like that where I work. Especially if it goes towards reducing your comissions (as opposed to being a bonus for higher scores) like some lower end Rogers retailers.

Device(s)
    blackberry curve 8310
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    i did exactly what was expected of me. they told me i was a hard worker and very reliable but my csat scores were not high enough to keep me. dont get me wrong ive gotten amazing scores in the past. when these people answer the call, theres no telling what theyre doing or feeling at that time. i could have given them the greatest customer experience but something might have set them off that day to give me a bad score.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joniokenobi View Post
    i did exactly what was expected of me. they told me i was a hard worker and very reliable but my csat scores were not high enough to keep me. dont get me wrong ive gotten amazing scores in the past. when these people answer the call, theres no telling what theyre doing or feeling at that time. i could have given them the greatest customer experience but something might have set them off that day to give me a bad score.
    God damn this makes me angry. Down with CSAT!

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

CSAT is done this year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast