Thread: 3 PAYG Data only £5 per month!

Device(s)
    Vario III
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile -UK
    Feedback Score

3 PAYG Data only £5 per month!

3 seems to be very good value if you need a PAYG Sim card for data... its 3G and only costs £5 per month for 1GB of data.
    You'd have thought someone would of put a sig here...

Device(s)
    Nokia E63 red
    Carrier(s)
    Meteor Ireland
    Feedback Score
    only 5? how does that work?

Device(s)
    Vario III
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile -UK
    Feedback Score
    buy a 3 PAYG sim card, top up £10 and use then buy the monthly £5 internet add on. Next month do the same... and repeat.

of course it's only for your phone (according to the T&Cs) , but works great in my unlocked t-mob Vario III.

Device(s)
    Nokia E63 red
    Carrier(s)
    Meteor Ireland
    Feedback Score
    i see

there is a similar thing i get in ireland for 10 euro a month. but i can't find any mention of it being just for phones in the t&c. although their outsourced customer service told me it was "not provisioned"

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson K810i
    Carrier(s)
    o2 UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by psionandy
    3 seems to be very good value if you need a PAYG Sim card for data... its 3G and only costs £5 per month for 1GB of data.
    I'm using it on my Skypephone S2 as well - excellent value (much better value than my other phone, which is with O2. I used my 02 phone over the summer in Europe and got landed with a huge roaming bill, then the following month downloaded a Google Maps app and spent around 5 minutes just playing about with it looking for my house (like you do with G Maps ) and got hit by a huge bandwidth bill the following month for that. My contract with 02's only got a paltry 1MB data allowance, which is nothing on the web these days if you do anything more than view only specifically designed for mobile devices sites

I pay £20 a month on my personal mobile with 02, and £15 plus the £5 internet add-on on my work mobile with '3', so effectively the same amount, but I get a whopping 1GB with '3'. My contract with 02's up early next year, and I'm seriously thinking of ditching 02.