Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LG DARE Camera Start Error?

Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPieceofShit
    Feedback Score

LG DARE Camera Start Error?

Everytime i go to my camera to take a pic it says camera start error? I tried turning it off and back on, it keeps saying camera start error? Anyone know what to do?

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Return it to the place where you bought it. It's still under warranty. Since you're flashed to Metro, try contacting LG for a manufacturer replacement.

My Feedback

Free eBook, worth a read.

Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPieceofShit
    Feedback Score
    what if i even take it to Verizon for them to look it at?
    thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by watsmyname23
    what if i even take it to Verizon for them to look it at?
    thanks
    I didn't quite catch on that this wasn't being used on VZW and that it's also flashed with something else--yeah, VZW will most likely not be of much help.
    Last edited by C DM; 09-15-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Device(s)
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    You won't get much support from VZW, as i tried to get an Env repaired through them. They made me actually create an account, use my own phone, then issue a replacement order, then cancel before 30 days, and keep the new phone. What a fiasco.
    -------------------------------------------
    Free Cryptocurrency trading!
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=12860082
    -------------------------------------------
    Isriam

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S/Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Everytime i go to my camera to take a pic it says camera start error? I tried turning it off and back on, it keeps saying camera start error? Anyone know what to do?
    This is a workaround and not a fix - Battery Pull. Worked on my orange enV.

Feedback Score

you can try to take out the battery adn restart teh phone

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I this same issue.

I called VZW CS and they sent me a replacement phone that had the same problem. They're going to try one more replacement phone, then the rep said they'd just send me a brand new one.

So frustrating!

Feedback Score

fixing 'camera start error"

here is how i fixed my camera start error. take off back of phone. remove battery. then push really hard on camera lens/flash box on back of phone. i pushed it in the center and on all 4 corners. it then moved back into place and sort of snapped in. next time i tried it it came on as normal

Feedback Score

Camera Start

Hello

this is hardware problem, you need to go service center. if your mobile is in warranty period then it would be best for you. i think this is rare error in any handset including LG Viewty , LG parda and more other manufacture handset.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ranamack
    here is how i fixed my camera start error. take off back of phone. remove battery. then push really hard on camera lens/flash box on back of phone. i pushed it in the center and on all 4 corners. it then moved back into place and sort of snapped in. next time i tried it it came on as normal

Thanks......this worked for me.....I used a pen (cap end) and firmly pressed all the corners of the lens/flash box (being careful not to press the glass) and all is well. I dropped the phone once and probably loosened the camera connection.

Feedback Score
    For future reference, the connector (flex) on the camera module is not tightly sitting on the logic board. applying pressure should be a quick fix, if you are still having issues, take a few screws off and the front bottom button cover off, split the phone open and unplug and reconnect the camera (clean any dirt, moisture, etc if visible with electronic cleaner, non-conductive)

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    haha pushing the lense worked for me. Great thanks!!

Feedback Score

Smile THANK YOUUUU!!!! :d

I just wanna say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! this fixed my phone and was alot of help!!!!

Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Feedback Score
    This worked great for me thanx! Did anyone ever have the same camera start error after this fix? i hope it's not just a temp resolution

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast