Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    *Unlimited PrePaid Services
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Unofficial Revol Thread

Mods can we please have a Revol sticky thread?

My case:

I am searching the net for Revol info and since they are a small carrier its hard finding good info of topics, such as flashing and mainly monster packs.

Maybe we can get something started here, Im sure there are lots of users out there whom have Revol and are using an unlocked phone and would like to use picture mail and other features.

I am currently working on solutions such as mp's for V3's and any other phone I could find a write up for. I haven't flashed a phone in a while, it seems like Im starting all over again. Once I get a verified working V3 mp I'll post it here, but Im gonna need help Im not an experienced flasher but hope to be able to flash all models eventually. Im a dealer for Revol, so it'll be a plus to be able to do that for my customers.

I hope I can generate some interest here as well as some support.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3gs AT&T
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My case:

Hi, Im also searching the net for Revol. I have the software to flash any Verzion, Sprint, or Alltel non-smart phones(PDAs). I'm trying to find out what other software I can use to flash PDAs phones. Im also looking for some help to program the flashed phones to recieve pics and brew.

I would greatly appericate it if anyone has any information to help me out with problem and I'm also a revol dealer. I would like to satisfy my customers to recieve all features after we flash the phones.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Smile Big Change

I was with T-Mobile till I found out that I can get the same service off of revol for alotless. I was payin T-Mobile 60.00 a month and I found out that I can get the same thing but unlimited for 50.00.You know what???? Revol wins.I been with revol for 2 months now and I like them. :clapping:

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well I found a way to get blackberrys and treos on Revol, I still have a problem connecting treos to the computer. I send them out to get flashed first and finish the job at my shop. I sold the first to my knowledge bb curve on Revol today.

Still will need to figure a way to get net and mms working, also if we can get mp's for phones. I found a guy whos chargin 100 bucks per file, but Im not willing to pay that. Id rather learn how to make it myself, or learn from other people.

Also, if we can keep this a flash and program discussion it would be appreciated. No offense to other posters but Im trying to make this a Revol technical reference thread and have the mods sticky this, so no Revol praising in this thread. Thanks.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Dear diary

I now have the data working on a VZW Voyager that is flashed to Revol. The picture mail however is still a problem, they are sending from my phone(TMobile) and going somewhere but not to the flashed phone.

I think I need to try it from another Revol phone.

Oh and the data is uber slow.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3G I've gone to the GSM darkside
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Personal
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

There was a milestone yesterday with the Treo 700P and 700W

I've had the pleasure of meeting cellphonepimp in the flesh, and I must say he is not only a very knowledgeable about all the phones, but a nice guy as well. Last night we managed to figure out the key to getting the Treo's flashed, and later today I should be able to get the internet working once the phone is active on my account. All you revol users who are looking for something beyond what Revol offers should definitely get in contact with him.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by junak
    I've had the pleasure of meeting cellphonepimp in the flesh, and I must say he is not only a very knowledgeable about all the phones, but a nice guy as well. Last night we managed to figure out the key to getting the Treo's flashed, and later today I should be able to get the internet working once the phone is active on my account. All you revol users who are looking for something beyond what Revol offers should definitely get in contact with him.

Hey junak thanks for the rep.

Ok, got the Treo working with data and I must say it is way faster than the Voyager, hopefully later on today I will post my write up on the data programming, using only QPST.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Personal
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

The Pimp Strikes Again

He got further than I did, however I do have an excuse. The treo that he was working on was palm os, a much easier task. I'm working on windows mobile and about 20 minutes into my adventure, work called as I was enroute to his shop and I had to go. Hopefully today brings better luck!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Personal
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

Well, the web, email and sms now works. It was a dumb setting. The pimp struck again! I'm posting this from the phone.

Device(s)
    Storm
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I submitted a request to CaptShadow (suppermod) to have sub-forum created for Revol Wireless. Hopefully it works.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Great lets hope he accepts.

I will try to work on mms settings today will report back when I have something.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So, I know a Sprint LG Rumor Touch LN510 can be flashed to Revol. But Have they got it to where I can use picture texting and internet yet?