Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    *Unlimited PrePaid Services
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Revol Flash/Monster Packs

mods: I have posted this in the other carriers section as well to see If can get any support for this topic.

I am searching the net for Revol info and since they are a small carrier its hard finding good info of topics, such as flashing and mainly monster packs.

Maybe we can get something started here, Im sure there are lots of users out there whom have Revol and are using an unlocked phone and would like to use picture mail and other features.

I am currently working on solutions such as mp's for V3's and any other phone I could find a write up for. I haven't flashed a phone in a while, it seems like Im starting all over again. Once I get a verified working V3 mp I'll post it here, but Im gonna need help Im not an experienced flasher but hope to be able to flash all models eventually. Im a dealer for Revol, so it'll be a plus to be able to do that for my customers.

I hope I can generate some interest here as well as some support.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Bump, anyone??

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Little Help

Hey Umm I Jus Bought A Nokia E65 In Hopes Of Getting It Flashed Over To Revol....i Still Want Picture Messaging And What Not And I No Nokias Technology.i See The List For Flash Enabled Phones On Revols Website And Theres Not One Nokia. Am I **** Outta Luck Or.......

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by TRYINTOGETFLASH
    Hey Umm I Jus Bought A Nokia E65 In Hopes Of Getting It Flashed Over To Revol....i Still Want Picture Messaging And What Not And I No Nokias Technology.i See The List For Flash Enabled Phones On Revols Website And Theres Not One Nokia. Am I **** Outta Luck Or.......

where do you live? I could look into for you, email me at maximafrenzy at gmail.com

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Flash UTStarcom Blitz Phone

I want to purchase a UTStarcom Blitz phone Verizon and i looked on the Revol list the manufacture is listing 2 other phones this particular phone is not listed do you think i can get this phone flashed and still use all the features i live in columbus ohio does anybody no where i can have it done and all features still work?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by erica1220
    I want to purchase a UTStarcom Blitz phone Verizon and i looked on the Revol list the manufacture is listing 2 other phones this particular phone is not listed do you think i can get this phone flashed and still use all the features i live in columbus ohio does anybody no where i can have it done and all features still work?
    Depending on how creative stores are there, its a possibility it can be done. Every store has a know how on how to do phones not listed in Houdini. hint hint

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I have successfully flashed a Samsung Moment to Revol with working MMS (well works as well as Revol ever did) and Internet but I am currently working on a Motorola Droid. People have been flashing the Droids to Cricket using Houdini but Revol claims they can not add an ESN if it is not on the list... I know better. Any attempts that I know of so far to tamper with a Droid ESN has made expensive paperweights so I cannot fix this problem myself. I am at a loss and was very happy to hear you were a Revol Dealer lol... Please help.

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    how can you flash mms on lg voyager?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Revol Flash

[QUOTE=erica1220;12335671]I want to purchase a UTStarcom Blitz phone Verizon and i looked on the Revol list the manufacture is listing 2 other phones this particular phone is not listed do you think i can get this phone flashed and still use all the features i live in columbus ohio does anybody no where i can have it done and all features still work?[/QUOTE

There is a guy whos probably the best phone flasher in Ohio. They are working out of a Supply Store in Cleveland. This Guys name is John and his always posting on Craigslist. I have taken several phones there all got flashed with full internet and picture text working also all of my features worked including youtube, facebook, market, and etc. I pulled up the address here: Hough Beauty Supply 7102 Hough ave. Cleveland, OH 44103 his number is 216-361-4503 or 216-386-1000 ask for John and I thinks theres another guy named Richard but John is their main Tech and he also does a lot of Phone repair of all types and kinds. I searched all of Cleveland and I could not find anyone better he can flash almost any phone that I know of and I even had one flashed to Page Plus also with full internet and picture text working. GOOD LUCK AND HOPE THIS RESOLVES YOUR ISSUE.