Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unlocking LG Dare?

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix i907 (current)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Ya, you are not going to be able to activate it,
    if it was an iphone then there are many ways around it.
    Join Us At:MySamsungEpix

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ledezma2003
    Hey i found an LG Dare and tried to activate it but they said its blocked because it was reported lost or stolen. Is there any way to unlock it.

thanks any info will help.

how did you get it to work. I bought mine on craigslist and it was also stolen. I need help!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sh0rtybing3
    how did you get it to work. I bought mine on craigslist and it was also stolen. I need help!
    As the thread explains, it's not something that you can do much about--you can try dealing with the seller but that's about it.

Device(s)
    now the iphone 4s 64gb
    Carrier(s)
    Straighttalk and Verizon Dongle
    Feedback Score
    I have an LG dare i have owned for 2 years, bought from a private party, no contract, used it on VZN for almost 2 years and decided to go with PagePlus. the fone works fine, the mobile e~mail works fine, the browzer is still locked into VZN; the Verizon logo comes up every time i try and access the internet, and it wants to go into VZN's "mobile web". How do i reprogram it so it will work on the PagePlus system? went to the VZN store last night and asked them to release it and they refused, even tho i am still a VZN corporate customer on a different LG phone? I told them their customer service is starting to make ATT look good..Pete Walls

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    You need QPST or BITPIM and a new image to change the browser startup screen.

Go to dial pad -> ##PROGRAM9700 -> Call -> 000000 (your spc)
    Then click WAP Setting, then enter your wap settings, you might need to call pageplus for their server and access info. Restart your phone after saving your settings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2