Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: LG Dare ESN MEID Repair file?

Feedback Score
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\3. LG_MEID.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

received this message when i tried to execute file??

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Redownload that file, the MD5 of 3. LG_MEID.exe should be 1AD0A74A.

Feedback Score
    can you PM me, still having trouble extracting the file.
    thanks

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Here's the file on 4shared if anyone else is having problems.

I'd also like to make something clear: this application is provided for REPAIR purposes only, cloning MEIDs is illegal. This application is not to be used for MEID cloning.

http://www.4shared.com/file/rlsC_WNk/3_LG_MEID.html

Device(s)
    samsung sph-m800 instinct
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    that meid changer doesnt work for me. my esn and meid went all zeros...ive read through this forum a bunch of times. and i still cant figure out how to get the nvm dump .qcn file. everywhere i look its an invalid link. i would greatly apreciate it if someone could post that file again. i could maybe pay you for your time. through paypal...im desperate as you can tell. much thanks in advance. pm me if you need my email. thanks. :]
    Lg dare - Flashed
    lg rumor touch - kinda modded
    samsung instinct - hacked as it gets
    Tacos should be the new peace offering....Who could deny a free taco?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    ok so i got thesn and meid back to normal.i just looked over my settings and noticed my prl and eri were missing... how do i get them back?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Use QPST to load a PRL. Or dial *228 or whatever your carrier uses.

Feedback Score
    You'll need to find an LG ERI to flash using QPST or LGNPST before anything will work right. I don't even remember where my copy went.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    still trying to get my dare back to verizon.since the last post that still doesnt work i made a eri file off of a pic i saw somewhere. loaded the newest .prl file i could find and it still says service required...ive done everything on this thread and it wont work....i just need a backup of a virgin dare. doesnt matter what firmware i have all of those. again i cant stress enough how much thanks i put out to everyone on this site! i pat you guys on the back for being dedicated.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Dial ##PROGRAM9700 and go to the service programming screen. You'll need another phone from your carrier to copy info off of. Fill in the info from your old phone, minus the mdn if your phone number changed.

The phone will auto reboot, then you need a new akey. I don't know who your carrier is, but most will assign the phone an akey when you call the activation number.

Feedback Score
    You will need to call VZW to ask them to program an AKEY upon next activation. The computer will flag the line and will send an AKEY when you dial *228 option 1

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

so i finally got my dare recoverd. and i got it fully flashed for S*****. thanks to everyone for thier help

Feedback Score

Exclamation Lg kc550

i used LG KC550 for neayly one year,the feeling is not so good ,i feel so many ....

Feedback Score
    my telus dare is also showing service required on the screen. Weird thing is the MEID is still in the phone...it is not zeros. I managed to get the phone working again by doing a master reset 2 weeks ago but it went back out again the other day. I would like to try reflashing the phone with telus firmware and see if that fixes it

Feedback Score
    Hello, I'm new here...I have a LG Dare and love it sooo much but for no reason the display stopped working....you know how you're talking on it one minute then youlower it to type in a number...it is suppose to light up the dialpad but doesn't anymore. I've neve dropped it nor has it got wet. Any suggestions?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15