Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Official 930SH Thread

Feedback Score

Official 930SH Thread

Here it is:

Resolution is 864x480 on a 3.0 screen. =(
    The phone has no special hinge mechanism that makes it unique. Its a ball hinge like a Motorola's Razr.

I think the only thing special about this release is the new 8.0MP CCD. Other than that, I personally don't find it attractive.

We'll have to wait to see how the camera plays out and hopefully we can get something even more powerful than the 903SH.

And is it just me or does the new 930SH looks like these two phones combined?

-----------------------------------------------
    My 920SH is amazing!
    My 920SH can get you hot and bothered!

Currently using SH-06a! (WHITE)
    Will post Pictures soon!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    I had a feeling you'd put this thread up right away.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Feedback Score
    =) happy halloween

Device(s)
    SHARP 920sh
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ughh, i felt disapointed by this winter lineup, because i hate touchscreens and the main focus was 931sh, which is by no means ordinary. 3.8 inch is just huge, and the display resolution is amazing

Device(s)
    White Iphone 3gs 16gig
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    I'm quite disappoint on the design of the 930sh to be honest. Aside from the 8mp CCD camera I find nothing about this phone that appealing since its design is plain in my perspective and there isn't a rotating screen or something. I hope my opinion doesn't offend any sharp enthusiasts.

On the plus side the violet/purple/blue color is sexy =D I wouldn't mind having that lol or pink.....I wouldn't mind having a pink phone just to stand out LOL probably no one I know has a pink phone >_>

and for those of you who know what time it is in Toronto and think WTF are you doing up so late. well.......DAMN YOU RESEARCH ESSAY! >_> I just finished
    Contrary to popular belief I'm not really obsessed or in love with tofu as a food, sure its good and all but I'm not in love with it. Someone else typed this name for me when I was registering >_>

ps. For future reference just qoute me as Tofu instead of the whole name....sounds too cheesy LOL

Feedback Score
    crazy,that is nice flip phone,which feedback is not lovely
    http://www.soundasia.com
    --cheap 8GB cellphone vertu iphone discount

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    Just thinking about the amount of encryption behind the 930SH FW makes my head hurt.... good thing it doesn't look "that" pretty enough for me to actually want one. LOL

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLoveForTofu
    I'm quite disappoint on the design of the 930sh to be honest. Aside from the 8mp CCD camera I find nothing about this phone that appealing since its design is plain in my perspective and there isn't a rotating screen or something. I hope my opinion doesn't offend any sharp enthusiasts.

On the plus side the violet/purple/blue color is sexy =D I wouldn't mind having that lol or pink.....I wouldn't mind having a pink phone just to stand out LOL probably no one I know has a pink phone >_>

and for those of you who know what time it is in Toronto and think WTF are you doing up so late. well.......DAMN YOU RESEARCH ESSAY! >_> I just finished
    you always post late
    but its like how the sh904i on docomo was rather bleh the 930sh is bleh to me

Device(s)
    gx22
    Feedback Score
    Well, the 931SH just got announced today..check out the screen resolution on this one

G.

Device(s)
    gx22
    Feedback Score
    Link to 931SH

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-16947-931SH,+Sharp's+XGA+Touchscreen+Phone,+Hands-on.html

G.

Feedback Score
    Ahem.

Can anyone confirm a resemblance?

Sorry guys, I had to. It was the first thing on my mind.

Feedback Score
    Neither of these phones look that special design wise, their actually quite plain looking.

Device(s)
    White Iphone 3gs 16gig
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    The designers are a bit lazy in terms of creativity this season >_>

and I'm always on late because I check the forums before I sleep and I just so happen to be spending all night doing my freaking essay D:

Procrastination! XD

Well yea sure it does look similar to the razor but then the camera totally smokes it. It doesn't look attractive enough for me to want to buy one though honestly.

Device(s)
    P906i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Sharp seemed to put a lot of effort into DoCoMo this time... I'm quite disappointed of the looks of the 930SH... not an upgrade design wise to the 923SH (which is like pure sex there =D).

At least Sharp this time was better than Panasonic... *GROANS*

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Feedback Score
    Heh...

I actually like the 930SH design. It's minimalist but classy - perfect for me. I've never been attracted by the flashy in-your-face designs that docomo usually gets, so very pleased here. Remember Softbank phones usually get that type of minimalist design anyway; if you wanted flashy stuff you should be looking at docomo's new lineup anyway.

I'm disappointed the form factor is just standard clamshell; if they were going to make it a camera-focused phone they should've at least made it like the 903SH and have a rotating flip. Oh well.

But the camera is quite cool - the Sharp phone division says its used a camera module from the OEM camera department rather than the phone camera module department. i.e. they put a camera module that normally ends up in high-end digital cameras rather than purpose-designing a camera module only for phones (like the old 2MP CCD camera modules that went into the old V601SH and such). That's cool.

Only other disappointment is the lack of GPS, but apart from this and the lack of the cycloid hinge, this phone has all the 923SH's features and it's quite compact too. Very impressed.

Now, let's see a worldwide release please.
    AL
    Mobile: Sharp SH0902C

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast