Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Samsung Behold (T919) and Email client

Feedback Score

Question

Anyone here know how to stop the POP email alerts? I was fooling around with the phone, Set up my cox.net email addy, Via the web.. It asked if I wanted to get a text message when I got an email. I clicked yes and now I can't get back in to any settings to change it.. Needless to say it has become really ANNOYING!!!!

Device(s)
    Android G1
    Carrier(s)
    Warid
    Feedback Score
    I need help I bought the behold, and took it abroad I wanna install the gprs and wap settings so I can get internet where I am, I tried editting the settings by going into the phone settings as you told me in the forums and entering the ones for my carrier, after a while I got an E on the top right of the screen but a webpage doesn't load and I get a dns failed error. The bottom page of this website has the manual settings http://www.waridtel.com.bd/portal/pa..._schema=PORTAL . Please tell me what settings to enter in the browser and the tmo thing the in phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna1013
    Anyone here know how to stop the POP email alerts? I was fooling around with the phone, Set up my cox.net email addy, Via the web.. It asked if I wanted to get a text message when I got an email. I clicked yes and now I can't get back in to any settings to change it.. Needless to say it has become really ANNOYING!!!!
    Ok.. to let you know, I got it figured out. Tmo was "revamping" their website and the page I needed to access wasn't available at the time...

Device(s)
    Behold T919
    Feedback Score

Please help having network issues with email

Every time I try to run any 3rd party email it tells me either app not authorized to access the restricted API or tells me Network Access Denied and I pay 24.99 for unlimited please help me thanks

Feedback Score
    Hi, i got one behold t919 i m facing problem in setting mms, im. java programs how to select profile in MMS & Internet, as we select in case of Email
    Last edited by shabbirbutt; 11-30-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Incomplete

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7