Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Thread: The Official Storm Applications OTA Thread Updated 03/14/09

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T (T-Mobile), BlackBerry Bold 9900 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nemadrol
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but it's in the main Blackberry forum. There's a new app that allows you to send more than the 160 characters that blackberry's limit you too. Anyways, you have to pay for it, and it is quite excessive, but check it out anyways. I've been using it for a couple of hours now. There are some issues, but it does what it's supposed to do.

Edit: I don't know if it's my phone or what, but it sometimes sends it in multiple parts or sometimes it just sends the first part =\.

http://crackberry.com/beyond160-cdma...s-all-you-want
    I think Beyond160 is worth every penny because I consistently send text messages longer than 160 characters. I paid $5 for it using the discount. Some people might argue that if you're going to send a long message then make it an email. The people I'm texting don't have Blackberries or Smartphones so they don't have immediate access to email therefore I need to send info to them right away via a long text messages.

Quote Originally Posted by tryn2getaclu
    TalkLock/SwipeLock - got an email last night from CellAvant (TalkLock). I had downloaded the beta when it first came out. I found it created varying side effects on my ringer volumes. That was when I was running .65 and subsequently .75. I uninstalled the program due to the varying volume side effects. I also left feedback on their web site. That feedback is probably why I received the Updated SwipeLock invite (selling for $6.99 less a $3 discount in the email for being a previous beta tester.

When I installed .122, I also decided to try ScreenLock - which has worked well but a bit of a nuisance to use the numeric keys during a call (have to use the back button to off ScreenLock and then the dialpad on-screen softkey to get the dialpad).

Saw a recent post of Mark_Venture's indicating, amongst other apps, he is using TalkLock.

so, my post is 2 fold:
    1) has anyone else using TalkLock experienced ringer volume fluctuations (from settings) while using TalkLock? If yes, what version firmware are you running?

2) post the info from the email:
    SwipeLock has all of the features of TalkLock, plus it enables you to:
    Fully-configure your settings - enter "white list" phone numbers that will not activate the screen lock, set a screen lock delay for incoming and/or outgoing calls.
    Quickly lock your whole device and unlock using a unique finger swipe pattern on the touch screen - faster and easier than typing an alphanumeric password!
    Put your device in Standby Mode to save battery and prevent screen touches and button presses.

Anyone else using the new version? What are your experiences compared to the beta TalkLock and compared to ScreenLock?

Thanks!
    I also recommend SwipeLock. I like it over TalkLock because of the white list and automatic standy mode. I put the voicemail number in the white list so the screen won't lock when I dial my voicemail.
    Sam K

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Don't know if this has been added, but www.ubertwitter.com for twitter users.

Also sign up for SocialScope, www.socialscope.net a MUCH better twitter experience but is in closed beta. I've been using it and kicks much boo tay.

Feedback Score
    hey anyone can help me???? my BB desktop cant find the files even if they are .alx
    pleeeaseeee help

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Dash
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    I would just like to say that Pandora frightens me.

It's so damn accurate...I've thrown all sorts of artists at it and it's found each one, played related songs that I'd never heard before but love...

Device(s)
    Storm - Luvin it! :)
    Carrier(s)
    vzw - I'm back, best signal.
    Feedback Score
    Any reason the first post in this thread (available apps list) has not been updated in two and a half months? Appears last was 3/14/09 - nothing new worth posting? Or has this thread been effectively dropped in favor of others like crackberry?
    "The only stupid consumer is the one who denies himself enjoyment because of the opinions of others."
    Reconlabtech @ AVSForum

Device(s)
    iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    straighttalk
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    how do you get to the wireless upgrade through the menu on the storm

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by occfan
    how do you get to the wireless upgrade through the menu on the storm
    Options-Advanced Options-Wireless Update
    Previous Phones: BlackBerry Storm2 (9550), BlackBerry Storm (9530), LG Dare, LG Voyager, LG enV, LG VX8300, Motorola E815, LG VX9800 (before it was renamed The V), LG VX8000, Motorola V710, Audiovox CDM8910, Motorola V60p

Device(s)
    iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    straighttalk
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfb336
    Options-Advanced Options-Wireless Update
    it isnt listed because the phone is not activated !! thank you did it through dm !!

Device(s)
    Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Here are some short demonstrations of Epic Applications apps.

Shake On It! (Storm Only)
    Video- YouTube - Shake On It!
    Store- http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...the-Million%21

Blackjack Helper (Storm Only)
    Video- YouTube - Blackjack Helper/ Cardcounter
    Store- http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...trategy-Helper

Berry Wars (Storm, Bold, Curve 8900)
    Video- YouTube - Berry Wars
    Store- http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...-%7C-Drug-Wars

Word Shuffle (Storm, Bold, Curve 8900)
    Video- YouTube - Word Shuffle
    Video 2- YouTube - Word Shuffle V2
    Store- http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=33123

Golf Scorecard (Storm, Bold, Curve 8900)
    Video- YouTube - Golf Scorecard
    Store- http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...ur-golf-scores

Hope everyone enjoys these amazing apps!

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Isn't Pandora the best. That program is amazing. I use it often.

Quote Originally Posted by revelated
    I would just like to say that Pandora frightens me.

It's so damn accurate...I've thrown all sorts of artists at it and it's found each one, played related songs that I'd never heard before but love...

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X (current), Motorola Driod A855 (2009-2011), Blackberry Storm 9530 (2008-2009)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless since 1997 (PrimeCo)
    Feedback Score
    Too lazy to search and see if it's posted but I just download a free police scanner for the storm.

ota.berryscanner.com

Device(s)
    Razar V3c
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    I tried this app and couldn't get it going. Anyways has any one else tried the Where app. for the Storm ? I had an older version of it and work ok til I updated it and now I get errors.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulises
    I tried this app and couldn't get it going. Anyways has any one else tried the Where app. for the Storm ? I had an older version of it and work ok til I updated it and now I get errors.
    WHERE works great except in seems to never work after a restore. Delete the program and reinstall and all will be fine.

Device(s)
    Storm
    Carrier(s)
    VERIZON
    Feedback Score
    Any one have a link for a youtube app for os 5.0

I keep looking and can't seem to find one. Forgive me if I missed it thanks.

btw the google ones are dead.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36