Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Browser for Storm?

Feedback Score

Browser for Storm?

I love my Storm, but wish the web browser was better. Is there a better browser out there for the Storm, or an upgrade to the current one?

Thank you.

Device(s)
    Samsung Alias 2--as of 5/19/2009
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon for me,
    Feedback Score

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless -- ONE AND ONLY
    Feedback Score
    May be he would know that if he searched for this information. There is an official applications thread....hmm it may have a lot of good apps.....

Feedback Score
    I did search and found some answers -- but wanted more of an updated opinion. Thank you.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Still no need to start a new thread....

Feedback Score
    Thank you for being so friendly.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I am not trying to be rude or exclude you in any way. Look at how many threads are active, sometimes for dumbest things, that if people put a little more time, they would either figure it out or find the answer. But......why search thru everything, if a new thread can be started, it goes to the top, and then more chance that someone will answer the question. Once you are on here for a while, you will see how frustrating this gets.

Device(s)
    Storm, iPhone, Venus, VX9900, VX8600, VX8100, e815, VX7000, VX6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I've been on these forums for about 6 or so years now and I actually get more annoyed at the people who always comment by saying "You should have done a search" than by the people who ask the question.
    Love without pain isn't really romance.

Device(s)
    IPhone 4S 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Japultra
    I've been on these forums for about 6 or so years now and I actually get more annoyed at the people who always comment by saying "You should have done a search" than by the people who ask the question.
    Isnt that the truth

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    I am not trying to be rude or exclude you in any way. Look at how many threads are active, sometimes for dumbest things, that if people put a little more time, they would either figure it out or find the answer. But......why search thru everything, if a new thread can be started, it goes to the top, and then more chance that someone will answer the question. Once you are on here for a while, you will see how frustrating this gets.
    Sorry for frustrating you. Maybe if you didn't open this thread and read it, you would be less frustrated.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BB Storm: BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.83 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I've always found it easier to be helpful then *****y.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.76 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Why do you guys point fingers at me now like I am the bad guy. Look at others threads, there are many people who say exact same thing I said, including mods. Sorry for saying anything at all. Feel free to start as many threads and ask as many questions. It is the same situation as the release thread where people bombarded it with ne2 questions. Anyways, I am sorry. As far as I know there is opera mini but it doesn't work real well with the storm. I know they are working on firefox. Good luck.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    WORD>>>>>>>>>>>

Feedback Score
    agreed. I've been here since before this username (crow216).....Nothing is more annoying than after searching for something for a few minutes and coming up with nothing at all, you post a thread and people with a couple posts are like SEARCH!!!.....get over it

Device(s)
    BB Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    right... so opera mini is a million times better then the standard browser. Definitely give it a shot!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast