Thread: TMo Employees: Rate Plan Code: DTMCSA - Is this legit?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

TMo Employees: Rate Plan Code: DTMCSA - Is this legit?

Is this a legit rate plan code: DTMCSA ??

I see this on MyTMobile and it's available for selection.

It offers 2000 AT minutes for $9.95 per month. I'm not an employee or in any way associated with Deustche Telecom.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    UPDATE: Apparently it is; at least for me and effective my next billing cycle:

I just got off online chat with T-Mobile Care and they told me this: ( I left out my SSN verification info naturally)

Danny: Hi. I saw this new rate plan offered to me through MyTMobile that seems a bit too good to be true. Can you tell me if this rate plan is legit? Rate Plan Code DTMCSA

Madeleine A: Hello Danny. I'll be happy to give you more detail on that rate plan

Madeleine A: Please bear with me as I access the information.

Madeleine A: This is a DT MCSA Price Plan. It allows 2,000 whenever minutes, unlimited T-Mobile-to-T-Mobile, 1000 incoming text messages, 1500 outgoing text message and 10 megatbytes. The monthly rate is $9.95

Danny: Can I still keep my BlackBerry Internet service that I currently have since its the grandfathered $19.99 BIS plan?

Madeleine A: I'm actually showing that rate plan will go into effect at the end of this bill cycle. To answer your other question, you can add any feature that you need without affecting your rate plan.

Danny: awesome... I just wanted to make sure since the new BlackBerry plan includes 400 SMS already.

Madeleine A: That feature would change as the text messages are included in the rate plan. This would not affect your ability to use the feature.

Danny: thank you so much for your help and have a great day

Madeleine A: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat, and thanks for being part of our family.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Actually, that is a MCSA plan for employees of Deutsche Telecom
    who are working in the U.S. It's not for employees of T-Mobile USA (they have their own plan).

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Curious as to why this would be on my account. I don't work for DT and never have. Must be a technical glitch or something I just don't know about.

If it's real and I can keep it, I'm stoked. I just want to make sure it's legit. I saved the copy of my online conversation just in case.