Thread: Looking for Master dealer

Feedback Score

Looking for Master dealer

Hello

I am new to the forums and have enjoyed browsing through all the information on here. I own a store front street location and want to open up a cell phone store within a busy metropolitan university college in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I want to be an indirect dealer and offer tmobile, as well as at&t, sprint, and verizon to my customers. I am looking for any master agents who work with these providers to contact me to talk.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thank You

Walter

Feedback Score
    Hello, walter, i think u might find it hard to find that, cant find any dealer that is willing to do this anymore, i used to live in minnesota but now reside in portland oregon and opening up a tombile store...if u have any luck let me know too, will do the same.
    takashi

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9000
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    T-mobile dealers are under STRICT guidelines now. Apparently there were some security breaches and so they tightened up EVERYTHING!

For a storefront, I'm guessing that you intend to unlock your phones and sell them since it increases the value of the phone significantly...Your best bet is to buy from people in China/Hong Kong...Yes, there have been TONS of scams there, but a friend of mine buys all of his phones from there. He actually buys them t-mobile branded, so I do the unlocking for his phones.

Let us know how your progress is with finding a dealer. You can try to call into t-mobile and ask them for a dealers list, but they'll probably reject you unless you meet their strict credentials to become a 'reseller'. And saying "I can sell ice to an eskimo" would not constitute as a credential

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    If anyone is interested in becoming a T-Mobile, Dish Dealer, ADT Dealer, Lingo Dealer or if you are interested in accepting Bill payment, Refilling Wireless Minutes via internet please view our site. We are a master reseller for major carriers. Please visit www.vgroupinc.net

Feedback Score
    I'm currently looking to work with some T-Mobile master dealers somewhere near me in NY NJ CT and maybe PA, i am aware of a few agents since i've spoken to them such as PCC, AMERITEL, HELLO CHOICE etc, is there any possibilities of anyone knowing about additional master dealers close by? and contact information this would make my life a lot easier. I appreciate all the possible help i can get. BTW T-Mobile does not distribute this sort of information to None authorized T-Mobile agents..I tried it a few months back

Best regards,
    Daniel

Feedback Score
    I am a master dealer for multiple companies. We are currently expanding for new dealers and always looking for great self-motivate people to join our company. We will normally have you set up within 24 hours. PM me for more information