View Poll Results: Is World heading towards World War III?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 45.56%
  • No

49 54.44%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is World heading towards World War III?

Device(s)
    BB 8130
    Carrier(s)
    VMC
    Feedback Score
    I'm not sure if I expect a world war as we know it. I'm pretty sure most of the people at the controls know how risky that would be - not to mention the fact that conventional warfare seems to be less popular these days.

However, I do belive that historians of the future will look back and mark a line as the fall of the American Empire, and that line will be sometime in our lifetime.
    I do not speak on behalf of my employer. My thoughts are my own.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixEnigma
    I'm not sure if I expect a world war as we know it. I'm pretty sure most of the people at the controls know how risky that would be - not to mention the fact that conventional warfare seems to be less popular these days.

However, I do belive that historians of the future will look back and mark a line as the fall of the American Empire, and that line will be sometime in our lifetime.
    If American goes down, it will pull a lot of other countries with it. Look at the economy

Check out my buyer/seller feedback: My HoFo Feedback

Proud AT&T customer with a grandfathered plan!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent22
    If American goes down, it will pull a lot of other countries with it. Look at the economy
    Similar to what Germany did after the great depression of 1929. Germany dragged the whole world to World War.

Now USA has the "masssive military capability" and will drag the whole world to World War III.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach700
    Similar to what Germany did after the great depression of 1929. Germany dragged the whole world to World War.

Now USA has the "masssive military capability" and will drag the whole world to World War III.
    I was talking about economy, now u plug in the military buildup..

not only was it similar, but you a gave a totally different point. I rest my case.

No point in posting here anymore

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Family Talk 700- 5 Lines
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    WW3 will probably happen sometime between now and 2013. The Zionist controlled "US" media is scaring the people into war. Iran will obviously involved. It will start with them and Israel. USA will then aid its "friend" Israel while Russia or China will aid Iran. Remember when the rich rage war, its the poor that die. The Military industrial complex keeps making wars so that they get filthy rich with no care of human loss.
    ▼Visit my Blog▼

▲..................▲

Feedback Score
    South Korea Orders Alert After North Korean Threat

Jan. 19 (Bloomberg) -- South Korea placed its military on alert after North Korea threatened “strong military retaliatory steps” over the government in Seoul’s confrontational policies.

South Korea ordered its army, navy and air force to “strengthen their alert status,” the Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement yesterday. “No particular movements by the North Korean military have been detected,” it added

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...0g&refer=japan

Device(s)
    BB 8130
    Carrier(s)
    VMC
    Feedback Score
    South Korea Orders Alert After North Korean Threat

Jan. 19 (Bloomberg) -- South Korea placed its military on alert after North Korea threatened “strong military retaliatory steps” over the government in Seoul’s confrontational policies.

South Korea ordered its army, navy and air force to “strengthen their alert status,” the Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement yesterday. “No particular movements by the North Korean military have been detected,” it added

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...0g&refer=japan
    *yawn* What else is new? N. and S. Korea have been at rattling sabers for, oh, say, 30 years? They ARE still at war, you know.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold (Rogers)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    USA has started building its military to create new jobs (unconfirmed reports). The $60 Trillion loss has destroyed world economy.

After the great depression in 1929, Germany dragged the whole world into World War II.

Now, Germany has suffered the biggest economic loss among European countries because Germany is a export-powerhouse.

Russia is also suffering high economic loss & Russia is angry with USA & Europe because of Georgia war. There is good possibility Russia may invade Ukraine due to Gas dispute. 80% of Russia's Gas supply to Europe flows through Ukraine which is stopped now.

Both Russia & Germany are dangerous and both have bitter memories of USA past history.

The situation in India & Pakistan is "highly serious" and it can explode into a full-scale war anytime. It is confirmed.

I think 5% or 10% of "Oil money" from gulf countries and "Dubai Real estate money" goes to Taliban and Al-Qaeda as financial help. Terrorist must be rich when Crude Oil reached $145 per barrel & they must have purchased sophisticated & high-tech weapons. Taleban & Al-Qaeda are always planning to strike USA & Europe in a bigger way than 9/11 attacks.
    Dubai is a "Hub for illegal activities and terrorist finance"

The on-going Israel-Palestine war is bringing Islamic world together.

So there is no guarantee whether the world will see December 31, 2009
    Oh STFU with the fear mongering.

Damn.. Americans are some of the most scared people on the planet.

what's next? killer tomatoes? Run for the hills... killer tomatoes are invading the U.S.A.

Feedback Score
    USA army should over-throw the government and gain 100% control over USA administration. Barak Obama & his team is too weak, incompetent and useless.

George Bush was the Best-ever USA President.

What further improvements and better policies can Barak Obama make which George Bush could not make. It is a dead end and there is no way out. It's over.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold (Rogers)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    What further improvements and better policies can Barak Obama make which George Bush could not make.
    I don't have enough fingers to count how many things Obama can do better.

For one thing, he already is more respected internationally than Bush. May not seem like a lot right now but in politics, respect goes a long way.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    World War II was planned before World War I ended. The next war was planned years ago. It's a matter of time, and it's a matter of people actually believing what's going on is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixEnigma
    We've been losing control for how long (don't you dare say just before Bush took office)...

Imperialism is over.
    I don't subscribe to threads. If you've got something to say to me, PM.

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Bell LTE
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent22
    America is already down dude.. commited suicide not so long time agao
    Stallone : '' This is where the law stops...and i start'' Stallone is a cop called COBRA (Kanon Movie)
    my feedback : http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...saint+feedback

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Bell LTE
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsaint
    America is already down dude.. commited suicide not so long time agao
    Oh and i like to quote myself just so to say that guy like an Obama-brocoly will never put more money in your pocket. whats up with all the praising and everything?

wake up people, you're on your own, Obama won't bring any assistance.

The guy first begins his entry with a majestic entrance, prestigious guests, and i see people praising him like he's God. This moaning has to stop, i mean what will happen IF there's an actual WW III huh?

you'll start thinking how a lard Ace you were when you were praising a perfect stranger without knowing his capabilities.

Hold your pants still!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Mach700, stop making all these "dooms day threads". . . . .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast