Thread: Just warrantied out my Storm

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Odin 9550, unlocked, bone stock...
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score

Just warrantied out my Storm

Well, my OLD storm was workin good, but after looking at another girl i knows newly warrantied storm, i liked the click plate in hers MUCH better than mine. I had a prob last sat night where my END key wasn't working. Had to pull the batt to end my call. Sunday I went to vzw and they blew the dust and crap out of my keys and from under the screen and my end key worked again. they said I could warr it through vzw if I wanted to. so I did just that. I called sunday aftn, and got my new one today. I must say..the new click plate is NICE. MUCH better than even w/ the paper shim under my old one. I hooked up my new storm to DM and it auto loaded .85 for me . that was odd....I figured it wouldn't even do that.

quick question....can I keep the old SIM from my old storm? I'm supposed to send it back, but i didnt' notice anything about sending the old sim back with it...my new one came with a SIM in it.

Feedback Score
    you should try the screw driver fix......it's eons better

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crow216 2
    you should try the screw driver fix......it's eons better
    i did that on my old one...didn't make much difference. does it really make THAT mmuch of a difference w/ the new click plate?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    i also just noticed the new screen is NOT as bright as the old one. they are BOTH running .85 too. I popped my batt into the old storm and it's bright as hell. I thought i was imagining thing when i thought the screen was a little dim. on both the auto dim is OFF, and the brightness is set as high as it will go.