Thread: 3 calls barred

Feedback Score

3 calls barred

For two days now any number I dial from my phone is met with the message 'calls from this number are barred'. I've contacted Three about this and they say that my sim card has been decactivated due to me adding a debit card to top-up with online. They want me to send the latest bank statement I have or a letter from my bank stating that the bank will not charge back any top ups I make with the card.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Im not to happy about sending a statement and TBH I think the whole thing is a bit of a mess (took me several trys online and 3 phone calls to even register the card in the first place).

Device(s)
    Samsung pixon
    Carrier(s)
    Orange 3g,
    Feedback Score
    That sounds total b's....i use occasionally my c/c to top up with virgin..never had anything like that said to me...call back and ask them to remove ya debit card from the system and to unblock your number/ sim?

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Penix
    For two days now any number I dial from my phone is met with the message 'calls from this number are barred'. I've contacted Three about this and they say that my sim card has been decactivated due to me adding a debit card to top-up with online. They want me to send the latest bank statement I have or a letter from my bank stating that the bank will not charge back any top ups I make with the card.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Im not to happy about sending a statement and TBH I think the whole thing is a bit of a mess (took me several trys online and 3 phone calls to even register the card in the first place).
    To be honest, I don't really like to have any dealings with 3 because they are crap. Their customer service react like robots and I am not sure whether they understand the situation besides looking at the screen or a prepared script to help them.
    Anyway, most probably your number is blocked and you need to give them a call to unbar your outgoing calls. I think you need to use other phones to give a call to them too. Good luck.