Page 2 of 827 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Device(s)
    It's not about quanity of phones you have, it's the quality of the phones:)
    Carrier(s)
    ATT with fast 3G speeds Q(-_-)g
    Feedback Score
    I wish I could threaten them with canceling but originally my contract was too expire this March but then extended to June because of some problems I had with them regarding pricing issues on my account and how being a flexpay customer I get tossed around from department to department like a ball. So I had downgrade my rate plan and take off the total internet off my tmobile wing in May of 2008. But for some reason they just extened it to end in June so what should I do.

Also my tmobile online account keeps showing my line as a tmobile wing.

If it helps this is a flexpay family plan.
    I have a tmobile wing.
    My dad has a Motorola w490.
    But I pay the bill so I have full control over the accounts.
    My credit card just got charged yesterday for this months service but my new billing cycle starts on the 7th. Do I still have time to add tzones.

So what should I do thanks for your help guys.
    Girls are like phones. They like to be held, and talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll get disconnected!!!

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    T mo
    Feedback Score
    I used my moms Sony Ericson S710a and asked the guy for Tzones and he said they dont offer it anymore told the guy i have this promo code and the guy added it on..
    Past Phones
    Motorola: V400, V330, T722
    Samsung: D528, SGH-R225, SGH-R225, SGH-R225
    Sony Ericson: S710a, W600i, T68i
    Nokia: 6270, 6101
    Treo: 650
    T mobile Dash-X2
    Iphone 2g 8GB X3

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Promo code invalid, was not able to add it.

Called
    2/2/09 8:12PM

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So does this work if you switch your sim to a tmobile branded phone? Did anyone decide to keep there sim card in there iphone and what not, did it still work? thanks

Device(s)
    It's not about quanity of phones you have, it's the quality of the phones:)
    Carrier(s)
    ATT with fast 3G speeds Q(-_-)g
    Feedback Score
    My first attempt at this didn't work.

I was greeted by a friendly lady who said thank you for calling tmobile today. How may I put a smile on your face.

So then I played silly and made up a story on how my tmobile wing keeps freezing and how I am using an old backup samsung x495 and don't have the box and that because the phone is so old that the * key doesn't work.
    Yes she asked me what happened to my wing and she asked for the imei of the samsung x495 so I found a bunch of the imei's on google and told her 1.

She said the only thing that she could do is add the 100mb web2go internet for $9.99.
    She also said that the promotion code I gave her expired since regular tzones became free and that now they have web 2 go.
    So I asked her if there is anyway I can at least get the 100mb web2go for at least $5.99 but she said it's not possible.

So now what should I do?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas6034
    I used my moms Sony Ericson S710a and asked the guy for Tzones and he said they dont offer it anymore told the guy i have this promo code and the guy added it on..
    You'd think it would work, I've been with them since 10/18/00 for crying out loud what's the big deal anyway?

Feedback Score
    dam these threads are becoming common...

poor tmobile.. you guys gonna make them go bankrupt..

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tyronewheatley
    dam these threads are becoming common...

poor tmobile.. you guys gonna make them go bankrupt..
    You are right.....bankrupt.....what am I thinking.....

....... ..............poor T-Mobile.........dam these threads......

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    T mo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 503ducati
    You'd think it would work, I've been with them since 10/18/00 for crying out loud what's the big deal anyway?
    Well it did work and its unlimited internet on my iphone for 5.99 big deal its a hell of a bargain

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas6034
    Well it did work and its unlimited internet on my iphone for 5.99 big deal its a hell of a bargain

I'd take it too but as I stated they won't add it and I don't see what the big problem is. They aren't going to loose any money from me been with them since 10.18.00 or 99 months to be exact.

99 x $60.00 minimum + 12 months w/internet add-on = $6,180.00

I did one upgrade moto w490.
    Last edited by 503ducati; 02-03-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    so does this promo code still work? i have it but my little brother doesnt

Device(s)
    iPhone 3g 16gb (jailbroken and unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thank you members of howardforums. I thought me getting the G1 caused me to loose my tzones $5.99 service forever. I started an online chat with a tmobile rep and got the $5.99 tzones service back. I played it dumb the whole way. This is how the conversation went on the first try....

Cindy P: Hello *******.
    Me: Hello Ms. Cindy P
    Cindy P: May I have the password on your account please?
    Me: ******
    Cindy P: Thank you, I'm happy to help you with your T-Zones question. One moment while I review your mobile number.
    Me: ok thank you
    Cindy P: Do you have your handset in front of you that you are using right now?
    Me: Yes mam
    Cindy P: I need the IMEI, do you know what that is?
    Me: How do I located it mam?
    Cindy P: *#06# and press send, it will come up on your screen. That is the serial number for your handset, I need that to add the correct feature so you can get T-Zones.
    Cindy P: It will be 15 numbers.
    Cindy P: Usually starts with a 3.
    Me: ok the IMEI # is 3**************
    Cindy P: Thank you so much, one moment please.
    Me: Im sorry it took too long, the #'s will flash for a quick second and blank out
    Me: ok sure no problem
    Cindy P: The two options you have for you device you are using right now are the Web & Message with 200 text for $9.99 per month or the Web & Message Unlimited text for $19.99 per month. Which one would you like?
    Me: Well I was given this code TZUNL599 and if you can try maybe that will work, as my phone offered it to me.
    Cindy P: I'm checking on that feature, one moment.
    Me: I was given that code from a tmobile rep because I wanted to add the 5.99 tzones plan but I heard it wasnt offered anymore and the rep told me just use that code and I should be able to get the feature
    Me: ok sure no problem
    Cindy P: That feature is not offered anymore, as it has been grandfathered.
    Me: Oh wow, so Im not about to get the feature mam?
    Cindy P: One moment, I'm still researching.
    Me: ok thank you mam
    Cindy P: I removed the previous handset feature and then the system let me add the T-Zones for $5.99. So you have WAP access with T-Zones. This feature does not include text messaging. I would suggest adding at least the Message Value Bundle 400 for $4.99 if you plan to use text messaging.
    Cindy P: Would you like to add the messaging feature or leave as is?
    Me: Yes mam but can you add the 1000 text for 9.99? my kids like to text me alot. (i have no kids btw)
    Cindy P: I'll be happy to. One moment.
    Me: ok thank you
    Cindy P: I added the Message Value Bundle 1000 for $9.99 and backdated to the beginning of the current cycle. Anything else for you today?
    Me: No mam thank you, you have help me alot today and im thrilled to be a tmobile customer going on 4 years now. (me kissing her ***)
    Cindy P: We're thrilled to have you. Thank you for using T-Mobile chat, it's a wonderful tool. You have a great day!!
    Thank you for using our online help. You may now close this window.
    Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I just called up on my T610 and asked if I could revert back to my 5.99 T-Zones plan (I gave them the code that was on my wife's line). I stated that I purchased a G1 out-right and found myself underwhelmed by it and by 3G coverage in my area. The rep was fantastic, polite and had me on my merry in about 3 minutes. No IMEI needed. No begging or trying to talk my way into it. T-Mobile Customer Service FTW again!

Device(s)
    Orchid Sidekick Lx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I tried it online and it did not work? they said the only one available was the 9.99 feature!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I may have to try this for my brother...

Page 2 of 827 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 502 ... LastLast