Page 827 of 827 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827
Results 12,391 to 12,403 of 12403

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Feedback Score
    After almost two years of unaccessable online plan details, I found it is back today with many interesting options listed on my plan. I have t-zone and PAU. T-zone is still listed as No Data as before. My PAU is listed as $20 Unlimited Promo with mobile hotspot. Tried to use hotspot for about 10 mins, so far it is working without upsell. Let's see how long it will last.

Also noticed there are many Unlimited Promo options, which are for some old devices such as $5 shadow and $20 blackberry and mytouch, etc. Just curious about what will happen if I choose $5 shadow Unlimited Promo. Don't want to mess around with these options though.Name:  Screenshot (10).png
Views: 652
Size:  110.4 KB

Feedback Score
    That's great that they're giving those with grandfathered plans some good options again.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone know the unlimited data plan that another member here received
    VZW•UDP-AT&T•INTL.UDP A

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOM310 View Post
    Anyone know the unlimited data plan that another member here received
    PAU is an abbreviation for 'Preferred Android Unlimited'. It is the only unlimited data plan I know of for grandfathered plans besides T-Zones.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by guanfq View Post
    After almost two years of unaccessable online plan details, I found it is back today with many interesting options listed on my plan. I have t-zone and PAU. T-zone is still listed as No Data as before. My PAU is listed as $20 Unlimited Promo with mobile hotspot. Tried to use hotspot for about 10 mins, so far it is working without upsell. Let's see how long it will last.

Also noticed there are many Unlimited Promo options, which are for some old devices such as $5 shadow and $20 blackberry and mytouch, etc. Just curious about what will happen if I choose $5 shadow Unlimited Promo. Don't want to mess around with these options though.Name:  Screenshot (10).png
    That's amazing! How did you get to this page? I keep getting a call customer service for changes.

Feedback Score
    Just checked my account also, looks like plan and services page is working again. Anyone on similar FT plan notice this 2.5 gb per line on the plan summary? I wonder if that means we can drop our data plan if we're not heavy user? Someone should try and see.

Name:  myaccount.JPG
Views: 567
Size:  48.7 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tmobilecustomer View Post
    That's amazing! How did you get to this page? I keep getting a call customer service for changes.
    You can access this page via T-Mobile android app.

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia XZ, Lumia 950 XL (Red Pocket)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    After almost two years of unaccessable online plan details, I found it is back today with many interesting options listed on my plan. I have t-zone and PAU. T-zone is still listed as No Data as before. My PAU is listed as $20 Unlimited Promo with mobile hotspot.
    I'm on Nationwide T-Zone Talk & Text and nothing has changed for me, still get the Call Customer Service for anything but adding int'l data passes. Though I'm on a single-line account, so it seems we don't get stuff those with more do.

Feedback Score

Yep I noticed all of that when I switched my plan from 5.99 tzones to $5 PAU BTV back in June. I don't think the $5 Tmo shadow plan would come out any cheaper as I believe it is $15 off data plans so if it was $15 minus $15 then I think it would be free? Also my hotspot tether only works for a few minutes before it stops working.

Sent from my LG-E980 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Device(s)
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    What is the best option for going to Japan? I know my grandfathered plan does not have free international data roaming. I plan on spending a week in Japan and I don't want to rent a hotspot. Ideally, I want to use my phone for data and use it as hotspot as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by below20 View Post
    What is the best option for going to Japan? I know my grandfathered plan does not have free international data roaming. I plan on spending a week in Japan and I don't want to rent a hotspot. Ideally, I want to use my phone for data and use it as hotspot as well.
    You can rent a Data Only SIM Card.

Any particular reason you dont want to rent a hotspot?

Device(s)
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Any rental needs to be returned. Besides, it is yet another device to carry around, another device to charge, etc. I would rather keep using my phone for everything.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if Moto X4 is T-Zones compatible? I know Moto G4 isn't.

Page 827 of 827 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827