Page 497 of 844 FirstFirst ... 397 447 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
    jet1000 says T-zones is currently working with LTE.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...ntracts)/page9

Don't know if this is just a testing situation, or its here to stay, but its good news for now!
    Antenna requested that I post the screenshots of someone with tzones getting on T-Mobile LTE last week in Las Vegas using a Nexus 4. The LTE signal was intermittent but tzones data was working on LTE:

Name:  Screenshot_2013-02-28-12-01-46.png
Views: 624
Size:  168.4 KB Name:  Screenshot_2013-02-28-12-04-07.png
Views: 618
Size:  60.0 KB

As Antenna said, hope it's here to stay.

Feedback Score

Re: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Antenna requested that I post the screenshots of someone with tzones getting on T-Mobile LTE last week in Las Vegas using a Nexus 4. The LTE signal was intermittent but tzones data was working on LTE:

Name:  Screenshot_2013-02-28-12-01-46.png
Views: 624
Size:  168.4 KB Name:  Screenshot_2013-02-28-12-04-07.png
Views: 618
Size:  60.0 KB

As Antenna said, hope it's here to stay.
    Gratz folks. Looks like we win again.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

LTE and T-zones....that would be nice if it holds up...from what I read uploads speeds would be higher and pings would be lower.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    T-Mobile does system sweep to ensure right branded device on right data

Feedback Score

User named Illest559 has been using T-mobile branded sensation on T-zones for the past 8 months.
    He posted so after 8 months of use. You might want to pm him for more details.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using HowardForums

Feedback Score

I bought international note 2 back in December knowing refarming had been taking place in my area.

The phone was able to pick up 4g or HSPA+ pretty much everywhere I went except my home.

I could use wifi but I was still disappointed that it just didnt work at home.

However my phone started getting 4g signals at home just last week when I thought refarming process pretty much came to an end.

So T-mobile seems to be still working on refarming as of March 2013. Dl speed is same as my AWS gs2x but upload speed seems to do much better.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have similar situation where it picks up good signal on the freeway and some location but not at home.

Quote Originally Posted by ssibaroma View Post
    I bought international note 2 back in December knowing refarming had been taking place in my area.

The phone was able to pick up 4g or HSPA+ pretty much everywhere I went except my home.

I could use wifi but I was still disappointed that it just didnt work at home.

However my phone started getting 4g signals at home just last week when I thought refarming process pretty much came to an end.

So T-mobile seems to be still working on refarming as of March 2013. Dl speed is same as my AWS gs2x but upload speed seems to do much better.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoooung View Post
    T-Mobile does system sweep to ensure right branded device on right data
    Sweeps are actually more of an AT&T thing.

I don't think any of us have heard of an account being flagged from Tzones. At times certain IMEIs have been added to the blacklist pool, like the Nexus Ones, but the owners just popped their SIMs back into another "working" phone and they were off and running again.

We've experienced outages, or upsell pages, for a few days, about every 18 months and then we all panic, some jump ship, but things have always gone back to the status quo...

If any elders disagree with my summary, please jump in...

I know I'm leaving out certain eccentricities with certain plans, ie. 2.99 Tzones, 4.99 Tzones, 5.99 TmobileWeb, $10 Dumbphone Data, but that's basically the gist of it...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by fgjruiz View Post
    Sweeps are actually more of an AT&T thing.

I don't think any of us have heard of an account being flagged from Tzones. At times certain IMEIs have been added to the blacklist pool, like the Nexus Ones, but the owners just popped their SIMs back into another "working" phone and they were off and running again.

We've experienced outages, or upsell pages, for a few days, about every 18 months and then we all panic, some jump ship, but things have always gone back to the status quo...

If any elders disagree with my summary, please jump in...

I know I'm leaving out certain eccentricities with certain plans, ie. 2.99 Tzones, 4.99 Tzones, 5.99 TmobileWeb, $10 Dumbphone Data, but that's basically the gist of it...
    Naw your about right. Except some phones never got the up sell but I don't think you meant they all did.

Feedback Score
    Need Advise from you all!
    I have tzones 5.99 and unlimited talk for 49.99 but thinking about switching to value plan for voice and text since I do not have text at this time. Loyalty told me they can switch to unlimited talk and text for 49.99 and 10 bucks off for next 24 months with a contract but will loose the tzones! Is there a way to have tzones with value plan? One last thought is change the plan through web but not sure i would get 10 buck off! Any suggestions?

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Check out if the new "Un-carrier" plans kicking off end of this month might help you, especially if you club it with the Bridge to value offer. From the screenshots I have seen, its $50 for UL Talk and Text, and $20 for data. But since you are on a Classic Plan, you can get the Bridge to Value offer and get $5 off Voice and $15 off Data, so you should get UL Talk, Text and Data for $50+$20-$15-$5 = $50, with NO contract renewal. This rate should be good as long as you don't opt for any subsidized phone.

Quote Originally Posted by boyuser View Post
    Need Advise from you all!
    I have tzones 5.99 and unlimited talk for 49.99 but thinking about switching to value plan for voice and text since I do not have text at this time. Loyalty told me they can switch to unlimited talk and text for 49.99 and 10 bucks off for next 24 months with a contract but will loose the tzones! Is there a way to have tzones with value plan? One last thought is change the plan through web but not sure i would get 10 buck off! Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by archerian View Post
    Check out if the new "Un-carrier" plans kicking off end of this month might help you, especially if you club it with the Bridge to value offer.
    Unfortunately, the Bridge to Value has only been said to work with those on pooling plans (i.e. Family plans.) So those on individual plans won't get the discount..

Quote Originally Posted by boyuser

I have tzones 5.99 and unlimited talk for 49.99 but thinking about switching to value plan for voice and text since I do not have text at this time. Loyalty told me they can switch to unlimited talk and text for 49.99 and 10 bucks off for next 24 months with a contract but will loose the tzones! Is there a way to have tzones with value plan?
    No you can't get tzones with a Value plan. You're choices are to switch to that value plan but pay $10 for the 2GB plan or $20 for the Unlimited plan instead of paying $5.99 for tzones.

Or you can get messaging added to your current plan. They used to have like 300 messages for $5 or retention department could give you unlimited messages for $10. If you keep your current plan, they still could possibly give you $10 off for 24 for signing a contract.

The third option is to use an app for Google Voice and do your texting through it. The app would send the texts through your tzone plan and you wouldn't have to pay any money to T-Mobile for a texting plan. You might still ask them if they'll give you the $10 off for two years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Unfortunately, the Bridge to Value has only been said to work with those on pooling plans (i.e. Family plans.) So those on individual plans won't get the discount..

No you can't get tzones with a Value plan. You're choices are to switch to that value plan but pay $10 for the 2GB plan or $20 for the Unlimited plan instead of paying $5.99 for tzones.

Or you can get messaging added to your current plan. They used to have like 300 messages for $5 or retention department could give you unlimited messages for $10. If you keep your current plan, they still could possibly give you $10 off for 24 for signing a contract.

The third option is to use an app for Google Voice and do your texting through it. The app would send the texts through your tzone plan and you wouldn't have to pay any money to T-Mobile for a texting plan. You might still ask them if they'll give you the $10 off for two years.
    How about I just change the talk and text options through web? Do you think it will work?

Feedback Score

Please make sure you know that Google voice will not send or receive MMS. As a matter of fact of you are sent an MMS you don't even get a warning it just is like you were never sent anything.

Going through the web eliminates the chance of the two year discount or discounted text bundle.

I would call retention and get the two year discount and ask for what kind of texting special plan they can give you

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by boyuser View Post
    How about I just change the talk and text options through web? Do you think it will work?
    No you won't be able to get the value plan and keep your tzones by going through the web.

Page 497 of 844 FirstFirst ... 397 447 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 547 597 ... LastLast