Page 499 of 844 FirstFirst ... 399 449 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    They don't throttle tzones at 5GB at this time.

If you're jailbroken on your iphone, you can use pdanet to hide tether usage.
    Thanks for the quick reply jet1000. I have only noticed the tethering warning when I am not using Safari (via other iPhone, iPads, or Mac computers) so it works fine for me. In your opinion, is there any reason for me to give up t-zones for the current value data plans or rumored no contract data plans? The only advantage I can forcast is if they begin to retrict iPhones via LTE to the newer data plans only (even though you discovered otherwise currently). I look at t-zones similarly to the current $20 unlimited data plan. Note this is the usage of the family plan in the last month (GB 4.5 2 1.5 .2 0). I would reasonably expect usage to only grow with access to faster data speeds.

Feedback Score

Re: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Don't worry about t&c. When you signed up won't protect you if they decide to shut Tzones down. Fact.... Well look OK pretty damn sure. They cab cancel those terms whenever. No protection what do ever.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phonezguy View Post
    Don't worry about t&c. When you signed up won't protect you if they decide to shut Tzones down. Fact.... Well look OK pretty damn sure. They cab cancel those terms whenever. No protection what do ever.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    It wouldn't be the end of the world in that case, but my costs would go up depending on monthly data usage. I would go from a no contract under saturated 1000 minutes myfaves, unlimited text family plan with four lines of t-zones for about $110 a month to a rumored no contract $110 unlimited minutes and text and 500MB of data for all lines. To keep the same costs, I would have to cut data usage for most lines or else pay $10 for more high speed data. I have been living with edge on my iPhone for three years so I guess I can adjust...

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic50 View Post
    It wouldn't be the end of the world in that case, but my costs would go up depending on monthly data usage. I would go from a no contract under saturated 1000 minutes myfaves, unlimited text family plan with four lines of t-zones for about $110 a month to a rumored no contract $110 unlimited minutes and text and 500MB of data for all lines. To keep the same costs, I would have to cut data usage for most lines or else pay $10 for more high speed data. I have been living with edge on my iPhone for three years so I guess I can adjust...
    Off topic: Where are you in So Cal? Are you not in a PCS 1900 HSPA zone? They have most of LA/OC metro covered with the refarm now.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
    Off topic: Where are you in So Cal? Are you not in a PCS 1900 HSPA zone? They have most of LA/OC metro covered with the refarm now.
    909 represent! Outdoor coverage is generally really good for me along about all freeways and in Pasadena, except oddly in parts of Old Town, but wherever I am once I go inside it often drops to Edge. This is similar to my indoor experience in the Valley along the 101. My experience all around Orange County and east Los Angeles county have faired much better for me indoors. The last couple times I have been to downtown LA have been getting better and better. Hopefully T-Mobile can take advantage of MetroPCS DAS in LA soon!

Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Quattro's battery life gets through the work day. I haven't really tested it to see how long it lasts but impression is that it isn't anything to write home about.

Camera is ok in regular light.in low light not so good. Front cam is the regular mediocre VGA cam. Again better in good light. Haven't tested Skype.

The only mention of jellybean update is in their press materials. Haven't heard anything else about it.

Sent from my BLU Quattro 4.5 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Does a tmobile-branded HTC HD7 work with t-zones? Someone's selling one,but I need to make sure.

I have a Samsung Behold 2, and it's worked so far, but the screen's broken, so I need to buy a new one.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    HD7 is a Windows phone so it should work without problem.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic50 View Post
    909 represent! Outdoor coverage is generally really good for me along about all freeways and in Pasadena, except oddly in parts of Old Town, but wherever I am once I go inside it often drops to Edge. This is similar to my indoor experience in the Valley along the 101. My experience all around Orange County and east Los Angeles county have faired much better for me indoors. The last couple times I have been to downtown LA have been getting better and better. Hopefully T-Mobile can take advantage of MetroPCS DAS in LA soon!
    I have similar situation as you. Most of the freeway in LA/OC have pretty good 3G. When it comes to certain city area it drops 3g to EDGE and sometime I do not even have signal inside the building. I used iPhone at that time. So I decided to buy an unlocked ATT HTC surround Windows phone and it got better reception and signal than the iPhone and I get pretty good 3G speed as well. I was hoping T-mobile can get the 1900mhz fixed faster and sooner so T-mobile iPhone user will have better reception

Device(s)
    HTC Sensation
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    With T-Mobile going the 'uncarrier' route, will t-mobile branded phones begin to work with t-zones? No contracts, no subsidized phones, no reason to limit phones, right?

It's just a question and I can't really test it right now (only tmobile branded phone is a wp 7.8 device) but it would make sense. It still doesn't mean that they would.

Feedback Score
    Antenna, what cities would you say? Because I've tried Anaheim and irvine and nothing w/ 1900 signal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenna View Post

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberandroid View Post
    Antenna, what cities would you say? Because I've tried Anaheim and irvine and nothing w/ 1900 signal for me.
    check: airportal.de

but I have personally picked up PCS HSPA at South Coast Plaza, and Anaheim at Garden Walk (near Disneyland). I get patchy PCS on Jamboree near Irvine Legacy (old El Toro base)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by corduroy View Post
    With T-Mobile going the 'uncarrier' route, will t-mobile branded phones begin to work with t-zones?
    I don't know if it will have anything to do with being the 'uncarrier'. However, less and less people are on tzones all the time as they either leave T-mobile or switch to a value plan. At some point, one has to wonder if T-Mobile will continue to bother loading all of the IMEI numbers of every branded Android phone they sell into their database to block from T-zones. Heck they may have even stopped doing so. Unless someone specifically checks each device, we may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic50
    In your opinion, is there any reason for me to give up t-zones for the current value data plans or rumored no contract data plans?
    There's just no way to know. T-Mobile could let tzones keep running and also allow LTE. Even if they blocked LTE it wouldn't be the end of the world for the immediate future. A lot of people jumped from tzones thinking it would be ended eventually and it's kept right on rolling along. Now with the potential of the MPCS merger, that makes the future harder to predict.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s, 3GS, Razor V3, Rokr e398
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have had tzones since 2004 and recently decided to add an extra line.

I currently have Pref 600min family plan with 2 lines, myfaves, free nights free weekends, unlimited texting, tzones x2. for $77.

I was offered:
    3 lines
    1000 shared min.
    unlimited 4g
    unlimited texting
    mobile to mobile
    for $99 after a $10 monthly discount.

Which would be the best option? Is it possible to add myfaves to the $99 plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    Is it possible to add myfaves to the $99 plan?
    No, you'll have to get by on the 1000 minutes.

Page 499 of 844 FirstFirst ... 399 449 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 549 599 ... LastLast