Page 842 of 844 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    Thank you. Seems like it's a bit amount of work and some adjustments that would need to be made in order for it to work. I'm sure it is against the terms of service though?

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    It can take a bit of work to get going if your end goal is to replace your home internet, but if you're just looking to tether a bit here and there it's not too bad. The iPhone route is the easiest, just set it and forget it, even auto tether works when pairing with other idevices, but getting your hand on a jailbroken device maybe more difficult now. I don't think tmobile cares too much if you stay under the radar and not abuse their network. I've never gotten any warning or notice from them regarding tethering.

If tethering is important to you, I recommend looking into the ATT $35 ipad plan. Unlimited data and tether all you want no restriction or work around needed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafuzz View Post
    It can take a bit of work to get going if your end goal is to replace your home internet, but if you're just looking to tether a bit here and there it's not too bad. The iPhone route is the easiest, just set it and forget it, even auto tether works when pairing with other idevices, but getting your hand on a jailbroken device maybe more difficult now. I don't think tmobile cares too much if you stay under the radar and not abuse their network. I've never gotten any warning or notice from them regarding tethering.

If tethering is important to you, I recommend looking into the ATT $35 ipad plan. Unlimited data and tether all you want no restriction or work around needed.
    Well I guess at the moment it's not really needed so if I really do then I'll consider these routes. Thanks for sharing the information.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phelme View Post
    anyone know what the status is of Global data passes and T-Zones these days? Nothing for international data shows up in my account anymore. use to see a data pass page, but today that is giving me a 404 error.

Edit: the data page missing appeared to be due to a tracker blocker*. Now that’s it’s working again, I’ll have to double check with T-Mo support that the One-Time 1GB, 1 week, $10 data pass still works for international too.

*found out the Add-On management works in the T-Mobile Android app too after I cleared the app’s data :/
    tzone intentional roaming is terrible $5/Mb.
    you can add a data line for 2GB/$10/Month or 6GB/$15/Month, free roaming worldwide

Device(s)
    Xperia x10
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    T-mobile Pixel 3a doesn't work on tzones. I wish I could say the same about the Pixel 3.

Feedback Score
    Is there any ipad grandfathered data line plan available? I switched to the new T-mobile One plan, just want to see if i can get them to give some grandfathered tablet plan.

Feedback Score
    Huawei P30 Pro is working perfectly with tzone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdough View Post
    T-mobile Pixel 3a doesn't work on tzones. I wish I could say the same about the Pixel 3.
    interesting. i tried the pixel 3xl and it didn't work on tzone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Androided View Post
    Huawei P30 Pro is working perfectly with tzone
    But now Google just restricted them to comply with US laws; so now more updates

Device(s)
    Xperia x10
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bluray911 View Post
    interesting. i tried the pixel 3xl and it didn't work on tzone
    I wonder if they uploaded the new imei's after I got a 3a for one of my other lines on 5/9.

Did you try the 3?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdough View Post
    I wonder if they uploaded the new imei's after I got a 3a for one of my other lines on 5/9.

Did you try the 3?
    Pixel 3 doesn't work on tzone - upsell msg

Device(s)
    Xperia x10
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Pixel 3 doesn't work on tzone - upsell msg
    Damn, I knew it was too good to last.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if iPhone XS/XR work on tzone?

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if iPhone XS/XR work on tzone?
    I think all iPhones have always worked on tzones. For some reason, they haven't put the iPhones into the block list.

I'm not speaking specifically to the XS/XR---but that has been the history of t-zones.

Device(s)
    iphone 7plus
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score

Ditch grandfathered plan or not?

I have an old plan that goes back to 2002--a family plan with 2 lines for $39.99 with a Pref Msg Bundle for $9.99 and Pref Smartphone Web reduced price of $5 on both lines, and a LineLink line for $10. Total bill is $96. I cancelled the Linelink since I don't need it and I could switch to a single line since I don't use the other line, it was just cheaper to keep a family plan. My biggest issue is I don't have free data when I travel outside the U.S. I've talked to several T-mobile CS reps and no one can offer any incentive to switch to the current plans which is more expensive. Does anybody know any option out there that I can take advantage of? What would you do?

Feedback Score
    I had this problem recently and other members suggested to just add simple choice north America mobile internet line for 10 or 25 depends on your usage and you should have international data on that line. I put it in an iPad and just tethered it to my other devices when I was in Canada, worked great. You can put it in your phone too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Page 842 of 844 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 LastLast