Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry curve 8330 out of stock

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Blackberry curve 8330 out of stock

The promo must be working. I ordered one that is suppose to be shipped out today, hopefully my order got taken care of before they ran out. The verizon web page just said it a little bit ago, so it just happened.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9650 Pin: 3220F44F
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I wonder if they will actually be getting any more in since they want to push the storm, and make room for the bold in the next few months

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezam
    I wonder if they will actually be getting any more in since they want to push the storm, and make room for the bold in the next few months

they did not know. I called and asked them. I did not make the cut, so I am not getting the curve. All I can do is wait now.

Ebay/craigs list could be the only place to get one now, if they do not restock them.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9650
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I wondered if this was an effort to push out some of the older BBs they had in stock... Looks like it was!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9650 Pin: 3220F44F
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DOTsucks
    they did not know. I called and asked them. I did not make the cut, so I am not getting the curve. All I can do is wait now.

Ebay/craigs list could be the only place to get one now, if they do not restock them.
    You can probably still get one from your local authorized retailer

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I cant see them not stocking more curves. The bold is not a replacement to the curve, but to the 8830.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezam
    You can probably still get one from your local authorized retailer

working on that now.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    VZDub
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by backdown00
    I cant see them not stocking more curves. The bold is not a replacement to the curve, but to the 8830.
    Agreed. People who think this is a sign of anything, other than waiting for restocking, are hoping against hope.

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk (T-mo)
    Feedback Score
    Doesnt show "out of stock" for me.

Feedback Score
    not "out of stock" for me either.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Back in stock, and I can confirm it WAS showing out of stock earlier today on the website.
    "Shouldn't you be working?"

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthetas
    the grass is usually greenest over the septic system. think about it

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4394
    Agreed. People who think this is a sign of anything, other than waiting for restocking, are hoping against hope.
    It appears that BG disagrees with you...

It appears as if Verizon Wireless’ BOGO sale was quite effective as far as clearing out dusty old BlackBerry Curve inventory is concerned. As of Wednesday morning, both the silver and the pink 8330 models are out of stock. If you still want to take advantage of this BOGO offer, you will have to visit a store to purchase any remaining BlackBerry Curves. It is possible but highly doubtful that Verizon will be replenishing its stock so get down there quickly if the 8330 is your cup of tea. With the Curve almost out of the way, we don’t have to tell you that a slot will be opening up in Verizon’s lineup for a new high-end BlackBerry and we probably also don’t have to tell you that it will most likely be filled by the rumored BlackBerry Niagra. We don’t have to tell you, but we will.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...ry-curve-8330/

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Carrier(s)
    VZDub
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jorGeorge
    It appears that BG disagrees with you...

It appears as if Verizon Wireless’ BOGO sale was quite effective as far as clearing out dusty old BlackBerry Curve inventory is concerned. As of Wednesday morning, both the silver and the pink 8330 models are out of stock. If you still want to take advantage of this BOGO offer, you will have to visit a store to purchase any remaining BlackBerry Curves. It is possible but highly doubtful that Verizon will be replenishing its stock so get down there quickly if the 8330 is your cup of tea. With the Curve almost out of the way, we don’t have to tell you that a slot will be opening up in Verizon’s lineup for a new high-end BlackBerry and we probably also don’t have to tell you that it will most likely be filled by the rumored BlackBerry Niagra. We don’t have to tell you, but we will.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...ry-curve-8330/
    It's not BG. It's Kelly, and she's only reporting what she's reading here.

Like I said. Wishful thinking.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4394
    It's not BG. It's Kelly, and she's only reporting what she's reading here.

Like I said. Wishful thinking.
    Agreed. It looks to me like Kelly got a little ahead of herself. Phones show "Out of Stock" all the time, but they almost always return soon after.
    A slice of bread will always land peanut butter side down. If, by chance, you put peanut butter on both sides of the slice, it will float forever.

I'm an artist, see LOOK! Told you

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    i went to my local store to buy one, none in store, none at the warehouse, and he said they probably wouldn't be stocking any more after this. who knows though, it DID come from a rep...
    My Feedback!
    1000 posts on July 4th 2007 at 3:06am est

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast