Curve 8330M
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by larryt510
    Sanyo's all time best in my opinion was:

4900, 5600, 9000, Katana 2 and M1
    Sanyo's best devices.

5. Sanyo 5500- Rock solid, snappy, rainbow colored LED.

4. Sanyo 7500- I dropped mine almost everyday. Snappy, flashlight, loud speaker, camera is fantastic for its time.

3. Sanyo 5600- This thing was beautiful back in 2005. Also had the rainbow LED, large VGA 260k screen.

2. Sanyo M1- By far the best camera ever on a flip phone. Not many devices have auto focus even today. 1G of internal memory, great MP3 player, nice size, killer screen.

1. Sanyo 9000- First EVDO phone for Sprint. Basically a EVDO version of the 5600. Zero lag, no camera lag, VGA 260k screen, it was just a rock solid device and Sanyo's best phone hands down.

Sanyo has really lost it's way. Being a Sprint only brand it never really received any type of marketing. I wouldn't be surprised if they disappeared. It's a shame because the list above should have been much longer.

The 2700 looks good but not really a target device for most PDA users. Looks to be targeted for the text crowd.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Yeah those sanyo's were the best in the good old days of sprint. We used a bunch of them starting with the 4500 and ending with a Katana dlx. IMO, they were all alike with a different facades, all great, at that time.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well mine is shipping today or tomorrow. It's a massive step down from my LG Dare that I just sold, that's for sure.

But alas all I needed was a good texting phone with voice, and nothing else since I have my Netbook with 3G through Sprint. Though I will defiantly miss the Dare's camera. I'm 25 and the Blue phone looks a little bit like a poor man's black berry that's made for a 15 year old. I am hoping that it is better in person. If not I guess I can always swap it for a new phone since you get 30 days to decide on the phone you buy.

I was going to get the black berry curve.... I still may if this doesn't pan out. So we shall see. I'll post my own pictures of it once I get it and give a small review.
    Live long and prosper.

Device(s)
    Sprint Mogul
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    does ANYONE have a place where I can download drivers, or get drivers for free ringtones, or a driver to play videos for this SCP-2700 by SANYO? The only thing I can do is text on this phone

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo_nyc
    does ANYONE have a place where I can download drivers, or get drivers for free ringtones, or a driver to play videos for this SCP-2700 by SANYO? The only thing I can do is text on this phone
    You won't be able to play videos on the 2700. You can upload your own ringers, or ones you download at sites like tuneusin by using a file upload site like Rumkin. If you don't have a data and text messaging plan, this will incur data and text charges for each file uploaded.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpock2002
    Well mine is shipping today or tomorrow. It's a massive step down from my LG Dare that I just sold, that's for sure.

But alas all I needed was a good texting phone with voice, and nothing else since I have my Netbook with 3G through Sprint. Though I will defiantly miss the Dare's camera. I'm 25 and the Blue phone looks a little bit like a poor man's black berry that's made for a 15 year old. I am hoping that it is better in person. If not I guess I can always swap it for a new phone since you get 30 days to decide on the phone you buy.

I was going to get the black berry curve.... I still may if this doesn't pan out. So we shall see. I'll post my own pictures of it once I get it and give a small review.
    we buy my 2700 yesterday we renew for 2 more years the contract and we pay 19.99 plus localtax in puerto rico. last night we pass all nigth triyng the phone after a couples of hours , we decie to swap to another phone. this morningwe went to the local store andthe guy tell me yes you can swap you pay the diference in price and $35 for the restock of the phone. the first impression of the phone you says wao a nice phone but when you start to try the phone.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    my small review can't transfer by bluethoot myringers pictures of my other phone when use the web browser the letter are so tiny the give the option for set more bigger but stil looking so tiny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2