Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Official VX9200 enV3 Pre-Release Thread

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwangster12
    Wait you lost me... what 35 dollar restocking fee? You only get a restocking fee if you return the phone and then within a few days get a new one. It is to stop you from just exchanging/returning and getting new phone after new phone. If you return the phone, and then wait atleast a week... you are fine.

I've had my NE2 since Jan and have tried and returned two different phones already... a little time apart.

Oh, i guess I was confused... I thought that if you bought a new phone and then even returned it, you got a 35 restocking fee.. I guess the restocking fee only applies if you return the phone for another device, or exchange.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

I got the phone :)

Suffice it to say, this is the slate blue. The inside and back of the phone is charcoal, as are the number keys. The chrome part fits the slate blue definition; the send and end keys are more navy. I will probably do a YouTube video this evening; I'm at work until 4:30 today. Haven't gotten a chance to do anything with it yet, including activation. I'm happy though!

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Oh and another thing, the wall charger is an adapter you plug into the included USB cable.

Device(s)
    HTC THUNDERBOLT
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    JenJen,

You are on a roll! Did you keep the Alias2?

Device(s)
    Note 9, S9, S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJen
    Suffice it to say, this is the slate blue. The inside and back of the phone is charcoal, as are the number keys. The chrome part fits the slate blue definition; the send and end keys are more navy. I will probably do a YouTube video this evening; I'm at work until 4:30 today. Haven't gotten a chance to do anything with it yet, including activation. I'm happy though!
    So which one do you think is better, the enV3 or Alias 2?
    The keyboard on the enV3 looks bigger, even thought its not e-ink.
    It also has a 3MP camera.

-On the Verizon Netbook.
    ==>My Amazon page with LED car headlight bulbs: Diamond Vision LED

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    LG VX9200
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I don't understand how people get lucky and slip one past the goalie. I've called a few times over last few days and not even close.

Who are you calling and what are you saying?

Feedback Score

Chrome Sides

Jen Jen...

Is there chrome around the edges like the env2?...I know a lot of people had issues with that chrome peeling...how is this one?...thanks so much...really appreciate your efforts here

Would love to hear about voice quality as well compared to Alias 2...i.e the full flip thing vs. the candybar shape...thanks again!!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RadYOacTiVe
    JenJen,

You are on a roll! Did you keep the Alias2?
    I didn't return the Alias2 for the enV3, so I do still have it, but I will be getting rid of it...eBay maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by FAUguy
    So which one do you think is better, the enV3 or Alias 2?
    The keyboard on the enV3 looks bigger, even thought its not e-ink.
    It also has a 3MP camera.

-On the Verizon Netbook.
    My initial impression is that I like the enV3 better. The inside buttons are very responsive and have that satisfying "click" to them. Outer screen is so much more functional than the enV2's. One thing I've found that I really like is when you are reading a new text message (from the inside, not sure about outside as I haven't utilized that yet), you can just reply straight from that screen by arrowing down. Very nice. It's really a slick-looking phone too, IMO.

Device(s)
    LG VX9200
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Did you call or go to the store to get it? I find it hard to believe the call center is shipping these.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jiholl
    Jen Jen...

Is there chrome around the edges like the env2?...I know a lot of people had issues with that chrome peeling...how is this one?...thanks so much...really appreciate your efforts here

Would love to hear about voice quality as well compared to Alias 2...i.e the full flip thing vs. the candybar shape...thanks again!!!
    Yes, there is chrome - that part of the phone is really all I consider to be "slate blue." I've only talked on it once, but from my end the call quality was great. I had the speakerphone on when I activated it, and wow...loud and clear!

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwangster12
    Did you call or go to the store to get it? I find it hard to believe the call center is shipping these.

Well, believe it, that's how I got it.

Device(s)
    LG VX9200
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    What # do you call and what have you said? You've been successful twice now.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Jen Jen, nice!!!

Wont your be getting the Env Touch as well?

Device(s)
    Note 9, S9, S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla
    Jen Jen, nice!!!

Wont your be getting the Env Touch as well?
    That's what I was wondering. Get the enV Touch too.

Device(s)
    HTC THUNDERBOLT
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    JenJen,

When you make the video or take more pics, can you take one comparing the Alias2.

Thanks!

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast