Thread: Will the Pre cause you to part with SERO

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8, iPhone 6s+, Samsung S7
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dohturdima
    I suggest joining the fanbase of http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...h-pro2-review/ While SERO is amazing, I too am starved for a decent phone that can make good use of CDMA EVDO rev A and will seriously consider leaving SERO (and Sprint altogether) if TP2 requires a SEP. Current SERO smartphone options aren't doing it for me: small screen of Treo Pro and the keyboard layout of Touch Pro didn't sit well.

I see that you have T-mobile - consider getting a 2G iPhone on ebay and jailbreaking it, then using it instead of your current phone (granted, best you can do on Tmobile is get EDGE speeds but still better than paying for AT&T iPhone or Sprint Pre plans). Jailbroken/unlocked iPhone + tMobile rates, EDGE (I don't have it ) + wifi + Cydia apps =
    That Touch looks sick! I've checked the prices for the jb iPhone 2g and they aren't the greatest. After getting the Archos (prob should've bought a netbook with 160gb hd?) I can't shell hundreds on tech anytime soon.

I was thinking about getting the G1 (I know it's semi old but still a good phone) but was put off after learning that I couldn't have it for data only-just the Blackberry phones (I'm told) can have data and not voice only but for $40/mo it's not that hot neither. The BB 8900 looks like a good device but if I'm paying that kind of money monthly, a hotspots plan could be thrown in as well!

Ok, my pity party has ended! Like I mentioned, I'm sticking with my Centro until the poor thing falls apart and just use my N800 with it. SERO owns my soul!

Device(s)
    Touch Pro 1 & 2 , 6900 Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    If I wanted to pay more money for less service, I'd have an iPhone with AT&T.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6