Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Verizon forum most populated

Device(s)
    Samsung Rogue
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Verizon forum most populated

what are your thoughts? its even more populated then the actual HoFo "lounge"
    Computer

Cell Phone w/USB

Boulder Ringtones

Device(s)
    Lg enV touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Go Verizon!

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Ive been Dared: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

i wouldnt know. i hang around the Verizon forum,Bluetooth forum about 99% of the time and occasional Feedback and Farside forums. i couldnt tell you how many folks lurk anywhere else honestly
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Device(s)
    iPhone 5c/6+, Blackberry 9850
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, even in the middle of the night it seems the VZW forum always has atleast a couple 100 people. That's Verizon for ya, all those customers.

Device(s)
    Samsung Rogue
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VZW_rules
    Yeah, even in the middle of the night it seems the VZW forum always has atleast a couple 100 people. That's Verizon for ya, all those customers.
    haha...very true

GO VERIZON

Device(s)
    iPhone 5c/6+, Blackberry 9850
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nhanson
    haha...very true

GO VERIZON
    Yeah, VZW FTW!

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Is it that Verizon is that good or there is so many problems with the phones? Is this why the forum is so populated? (just tossing it out as a question).

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile | $10 UNLIMITED EVERYTHING + $20 SPEED BOOST
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, people usually come to forums to either rant or get help... so this may not be a positive thing. But then again...
    T-Mobile. Connecting you when you need it most... disconnecting you when you need to connect with God's beautiful creation! Service is great in cities and highways, but in rural areas they leave you with just your surroundings. I encourage you to get T-Mobile, disconnect for a while!

I am glad that God is not like cell phone coverage. He does not hide behind mountains or loose us down long windy roads. The Lord levels mountains, and He makes our paths straight!

Feedback Score
    It can simply be related to more people in general having VZW, for whatever reason, service and/or more tech-savvy/internet users having VZW service (again, for whatever reason).

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Ive been Dared: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

the enV Touch. why else?

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    lol ........

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBikerMark

the enV Touch. why else?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C DM
    It can simply be related to more people in general having VZW, for whatever reason, service and/or more tech-savvy/internet users having VZW service (again, for whatever reason).
    Probably a combination of a large user base and many who want to see what is happening with the dark side of the force
    No longer a VZW employee, but still a good information source.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    CanAM:
    With all that money you save monthly with your Sprint plan, you should be able to order Hooked On Phonics - remember, the phone number to order this is 1-800-ABCDEFG.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NexTel32708
    Yeah, people usually come to forums to either rant or get help... so this may not be a positive thing. But then again...
    Thats not nec. true. Im on here to find out about the new phones available and new hacks... Not because my phone is not working!

Device(s)
    DROID by Motorola
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    That's cuz VZW users are probably the most unhappy when it comes to device selection. All the hacks and such brought us all closer and made this forum much more active.
    >>Recent Cellular Phone History: ...Motorola RIZR Z6tv, LG VX9100 enV2, Apple iPhone 3G, BlackBerry Bold 9000, Apple iPhone 3GS, Motorola DROID, Google Nexus One, HTC Tattoo, Apple iPhone 4

Motorola Droid [Gingerbread GPA12 with 1.00Ghz_LV_V0.1.zip 450MHz/1GHz Interactive via Peter Alfonso]

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 1020
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RyZR
    That's cuz VZW users are probably the most unhappy when it comes to device selection. All the hacks and such brought us all closer and made this forum much more active.
    That's why I joined and now that I have a phone with [most of] the features I want, I still hang out here anyways.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast