Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Samsung Omnia i910, WAP, MMS (in and out), and GPS CONFIRMED

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Great post, but help please!!! Has anyone that lives in the NYC tristate, NY, NJ, & CT got this fully working for their Omnia? If so where did you get it flashed? My local MetroPCS store said that they can't or wont flash in this region because the service will not work. PA is the closest and they said if I did it there I wouldn't have service in NJ where I reside? Anyone heard of this or is this just ignorance on their part?

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by itextu View Post
    Great post, but help please!!! Has anyone that lives in the NYC tristate, NY, NJ, & CT got this fully working for their Omnia? If so where did you get it flashed? My local MetroPCS store said that they can't or wont flash in this region because the service will not work. PA is the closest and they said if I did it there I wouldn't have service in NJ where I reside? Anyone heard of this or is this just ignorance on their part?
    its the truth the onmia is a dual band phone your trying to use it in a triband market that runs a different radio and radio frequency it will not work.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks for the response. ok now that the sobbing has subsided...is all i have a cool pocket pc? i could do without web as there are enough open wifi hospots for me to surf but can i get voice & text on the omnia in NYC other than VZW?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6